86 Gn

eric86

Hello!
I have an 86 GN for sale here in sw VA. Car has 132k on the body, and the motor was rebuilt right before I bought it. Motor has TE-44 turbo with 40 lb injectors. 3" downpipe, adjustable fuel regulator, adjustable wastegate, Hooker 2 1/2" catback system, locker rear, airbags, and RA 93 octane chip. There are rust issues on the lower doors, trunk, and in front of the wheelwell. New parts included are headliner, windshield, battery, oilcooler lines(not installed), trunk lid, antenna(not installed) coil pack, 2 extra wheels, and 86 grill(not installed). The car does not have an inspection just yet, but since I have not driven it in a while, I will take care of it ASAP. If I could figure out the up and down idle issue then this car would idle nice and smooth. Minor exhaust leak needs to be fixed and you are ready to roll. I am selling this to pay off some extra bills and focus on my 2 other projects. I am in an auto body class now and may paint the hood and top to fix the fading paint--but I will leave that up to the buyer. This car is a smoking deal for $7000 --or PM me with your offers!!! I see alot of posts for high dollar cars--so I would say this is very affordable :smile: . The carfax(that I did not print it out :frown: ) is clean along with the title. I want to sell this car!! PM me with any questions and I will give you honest answers! I cannot post the pics because my files are too large, but I can e-mail them to interested parties. Hopefully I can get the problem fixed and post them. Thanks!--Eric

Can you please send me some pics (mytype1084@yahoo.com. Does the car have any rust or ever had rust?

Thanks,
Chris McDade

Alright folks. $6500 firm--this car is a steal and I need to sell it. PM me and lets talk! Thanks--Eric

TTT----a steal for the $$$$!! Or is this the wrong time of year to sell a car? --Thanks!!--Eric

come on everybody--not even a nibble?? This car has to go--Has to be somebody near VA that needs a GN--: )--Eric

bump again--WAY below kelley blue book value!--need to sell--no one needs one for xmas--:) --Eric

I have a 97 Z/28 with Z06 wheels very clean and a 93 5.0 Notch mustang I would trade you. Both clean titles with pics on GNt-type .org under cars wanted

I too live in south west Va and i also want a Gn. Where are you located? I am located in Patrick County. If you could please send pictures to super_stud24171@hotmail.com Thank you,
Jon

* i didnt see the pictures at first but drop me a line anyhow i would love to see that baby in person and test drive it:biggrin: *

Really need to sell--a little rust never hurt anyone--:) --smokin deal for the car and below what I originally paid for it. Would ease the financial burden considerably if it was sold--:) Plus, baby is coming soon so it being sold would help there also:biggrin: --Thanks--Eric