86 GN for sale in VA

eric86

Hello
Posting my 86 gn for sale with 132k miles. Motor rebuilt with less than 1000 miles on it. TE-44 turbo, scanmaster, 40 lb injectors, 3" downpipe, adjustable wastegate and fuel regulator, Hooker exhaust, locker rear end with airbags, excellent interior minus cracked dash. Body is fair with work needed in trunk and doors--which I have another trunk and access to 2 regal doors in good shape if buyer wants. Correct grill and 2 extra wheels are available. No state inspection on it now due to the fact that I haven't driven it in a while but does run and move with no problem. $6800 is a good deal for this car and with the addition of body work and paint will make this car worth its value. Have you seen Kelley blue book values on these cars. Asking price is WAY under what its worth. Shoot me a pm or give me a call 540-977-5869--Thanks--Eric

Oh and I forgot--pics available on request. We are switching internet providers so I will post ASAP. Thanks--Eric

bump--$6600--smokin deal folks!! Or is it this hard to sell a car at this time of year? Thanks--E.S.

Lethal, silver and r beaudette--I will send pics tonight--sorry for the slow response--thanks for your patience!!--Eric

does it need a trunk lid or floor, how bad are the doors need replaced if so how much is the doors that you can get?