86 Gand National back on the road!!!!

86BuickGN

IMG_1650
Hey guys & gals, Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. I did, It was my birthday weekend & I finely got my GN back on the road. I have been working on it about 2 years. My friends & I put a new interior in it, rebuilt he engine (it was out & in pieces when I bought the car) had the trans rebuilt, new brakes, 17" Budnik Grand National wheels, RJC Racing 3" exhaust & power plate. PTE 6262 turbo & stock location IC, TA Performance headers, Southeast Turbo 3" downpipe, Turbo Regal Custom Parts Big Mouth cold air kit & lots & lots of parts from G-Body Parts. Drove it Sat. for the first time and put 118 miles on it. (Break in miles) LOL Hope you like it. Please comment & tell me what you think. Thanks brothers & sistersIMG_1292.jpg IMG_1294.jpgIMG_1295.jpg .

Attachments

• IMG_1650.jpg
    IMG_1650.jpg
    924.8 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_1649.jpg
    IMG_1649.jpg
    909.8 KB · Views: 250
Sick looking GN! Great work.....and nice garage!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What do those wheels cost ? Seen them on the website but didnt have any prices

What do those wheels cost ? Seen them on the website but didnt have any prices

I Paid about 2,500.00 for them. Mine are 17/8 front 17/9.5 rear. I think you have to call them to get prices, took about 6 weeks to get them. Glad you like them.

Thanks

hello; You did a lot of work on that car and it's looking good to me. I've been dragging my ass as I havn't had my 86 T out yet. I would like to see your pics a bit bigger.
have fun
how's it runnin
IBBY

hello; You did a lot of work on that car and it's looking good to me. I've been dragging my ass as I havn't had my 86 T out yet. I would like to see your pics a bit bigger.
have fun
how's it runnin
IBBY
Just doing break in miles for now, till first oil change. Then we will see. Yes, that's about two years worth of work. Mostly on Saturdays though. What are3 you waiting on??? LOL It's almost summer time, time to go kill mooostangs!

The stance and wheels make my pee pee grow