86-87 T type or GN with a built engine/trans that is proven 10's in the 1/4...and a not so hot body

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
I know this is probably a long shot but here goes...

I acquired a non TR vehicle that I have the itch to drop in a TR engine/trans into. The only thing is I want to see/hear the engine run, and be able to "test" it before I buy.

I am interested in seeing if anyone out there has a GN or T type that isn't pretty to look at, maybe it's rusty...or missing part of the interior....but has a properly built LC2 turbo V6 and either a properly built BRF 200-4R...or maybe a TH400....that is certified to run 10's in the 1/4 mile.

Also if you live in or around the Kansas City area, that's a plus.

Anyways if anyone has something about what I'm looking for, let me know. I have cash in hand waiting for the right buy.

10k will buy my car. I'm within three hours of yoy

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks, I saw your ad on CL. I don't quite have $10k or I'd probably be all over it. Not sure how long it would take me to save up either. Do you have receipts and such to show the $10k you have sitting in the engine/trans?

Thanks, I saw your ad on CL. I don't quite have $10k or I'd probably be all over it. Not sure how long it would take me to save up either. Do you have receipts and such to show the $10k you have sitting in the engine/trans?

I have 90% of the receipts. Pm me maybe we can work out a cash/trade

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app