86/87 motor and trany

kcs387

I have a 87 Motor Trany Wiring harness Radiator hold down Ac condenser inter cooler. All out of a 97.000 mile car. It doest look like it has ever bin opened up. it needs to go make me a offer.

I have a 87 Motor Trany Wiring harness Radiator hold down Ac condenser inter cooler. All out of a 97.000 mile car. It doest look like it has ever bin opened up. it needs to go make me a offer.

60 dollars, or I will have some one pick it all up and take it out of your way.

Later AJ

No it was not me my t is seating in the garage the trany just toke a **** two weeks a go now need to fix it be for my wedding july 10.

street lethal (Rob) sent you a pm back on the 1st , if youd followed up on that it would most likely have been sold weeks ago
send him a PM

you're kidding right !!! you act as if there was no interest
send rob (streetlethal ) a reply already , he has plans to do a hybrid trans am and has been waiting on your reply to his PM
he's not even an hour from you and even asked to use my truck to go get it

or were his questions too difficult to answer ??

pacecarta said:
you're kidding right !!! you act as if there was no interest
send rob (streetlethal ) a reply already , he has plans to do a hybrid trans am and has been waiting on your reply to his PM
he's not even an hour from you and even asked to use my truck to go get it

or were his questions too difficult to answer ??

What's sad Paul is that I would have given him what he originally wanted for the whole package it if he would have only gotten back to me. The damn '83 Trans Am is just sitting there waiting for the drivetrain. Now I could honestly care less about this thread, and I wouldn't buy it for $100.00 now. Poor way to conduct business in my opinion....

Don't feel bad. He hasn't replied to me either. Oh well. My car shall sit motor/trannyless:(