'86-'87 GN Wheels

"Black Ice"

Looking for a good complete set of '86-'87 GN Wheels that's in good shape. That's near Roxboro, N.C so I can check them out.

Wouldn't you rather have some Ttype wheels? Just kidding but I do have some in central NC and had them on my GN. They looked good on it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a set, I am in Greensboro NC

Do u ever go to Rickard Clark's Shop? I will be going that way Sunday if nothing don't happen. Would u care to trade parts? I might have some need? I also have a buddy looking for some '86-'87 engine parts?

Do u ever go to Rickard Clark's Shop? I will be going that way Sunday if nothing don't happen. Would u care to trade parts? I might have some need? I also have a buddy looking for some '86-'87 engine parts?
Text me when u get a chance 336-504-5544

Text me when u get a chance 336-504-5544

I went to RC this past May for the very first time. I just moved down here in Feb and that was the first thing on my list... :) what do you have for trade?

I'll shoot you a text here soon.

ARP '86-'87 Head Stud Kit # 123-4003, new never used. I think Richard and I just took 1 and ran it down in the head to see will they work. Melling High Volume oil pump kit #K-201HV new. Well's Idle Control Valve #AC103 new.

Last edited:
Got some newly rechromed wheels. Ready to ship 10 on scale of 1 to10. 1600 to your door.

Hey Young, on a scale from 1-10 how do those guys look? Would u consider trading?
I don't know, maybe 8's or so. Not sure what else you may have to trade but would probably rather sell a set. I have a couple of complete sets I think and live near RC's shop. Maybe we could meet there or you could swing by my place if you are up this way.

Hey Young, suppose to head to RC''s today if I get off work in time to pick up my car, if I get off in enuff time to get their before it get dark. How would u have to get for the set.

Young, I don't think I will be able to buy rims now. Just picked up car Sunday and seen I have to rebuild front end. It's a mess, maybe I might will be able to later on.

10-4, no worries. Sorry about your car. Let me know if things change.
Good luck with it.