86-87 exhaust headers

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
Finally getting a chance to put this new boost gauge in and was wondering where can I find the dash lighting circuit at. I want it to come on when the dash lights are turned on.

Thanks-

Pretty sure the LPS fuse on the fuse block on the inside driver firewall is where you can tap in.

Might be LMPS

Last edited:
Pretty sure the LPS fuse on the fuse block on the inside driver firewall is where you can tap in.

Might be LMPS

now that I think about it, the LPS is "Low Pressure Switch" so no, that's not it. You made me go out there and look and damned if I can remember where I tapped in,.... Too old and it's already too hot for me to follow wires today. Sorry

now that I think about it, the LPS is "Low Pressure Switch" so no, that's not it. You made me go out there and look and damned if I can remember where I tapped in,.... Too old and it's already too hot for me to follow wires today. Sorry
I think it is the LPS blank in the fuse box. I have a whip with a spade connector pushed into that hole and coming out with an inline fuse that then powers all the lighting on all my interior instrumentation. They all go on with the headlights/parking lights and all dim with the dimmer switch.

But honestly, I haven't looked under there for a while.

I think it is the LPS blank in the fuse box. I have a whip with a spade connector pushed into that hole and coming out with an inline fuse that then powers all the lighting on all my interior instrumentation. They all go on with the headlights/parking lights and all dim with the dimmer switch.

But honestly, I haven't looked under there for a while.

See, maybe I'm old, but I'm not crazy......... :oops: But I am old, and I forget stuff........ and I hate to bend down these days.....

If I bend, I fart, and I just can't trust a fart anymore........ :LOL: :cautious: NO, Really. I can't.......

Last edited: