86/87 Buick Grand National NOS Hood Liner

Grumpy

Thread killer
Have a new GM hood liner for Buicks. Have 2 only selling one. $500 cash . Long discontinued from GM. Can deliver to TB Nationals next week . NOT interested in shipping it.
GM NOS Hood Liners.JPG
hoodlinr.JPG

Did you NOT read the post ??? "NOT interested in shipping it." Not worth the hassle to me if it gets lost or damaged . :confused: If it doesn't sell it just stays in the attic with the rest of my "stuff".

RELAX DICK!! Simple question...
Yo...watch the language. Grumpy has earned our respect and you need to show him some. You see 10,000 posts??? Those aren't jokes...they are information and years of very solid advise.
He clearly capitalized "NOT" to avoid having to answer the relentless questions ,that are sure to come, from the guys who DO NOT READ posts correctly.
You should simply reply..."Sorry, my mistake" or something a little more tactful.

Take care.
Coach

I'll admit, my interest was piqued until I read "NOT interested in shipping".

Seemed to be spelled out simply enough to me.........

Understood... just replayed with a simple response no need to get back to me with as Smart response. Im no little boy been in the game a long time.

I'll admit, my interest was piqued until I read "NOT interested in shipping".

Seemed to be spelled out simply enough to me.........
You know one is in my trailer for sell right down the street from you.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If you fold it,you might be able to get it into one of those $5.00 usps boxes.

NO that would have wrinkles that won't come out. Maybe just cut it in 12" squares . May see seams if your not good at piecing stuff together :cool: I should have posted this for sale in the winter. Then we could beat it to death in a winter special thread ! :nailbiting:

NO that would have wrinkles that won't come out.
My dry cleaner can get wrinkles out of anything and I mean anything. When he lost his dry cleaning business,he made a seamless transition into automotive body repair. If he can remove wrinkles from a fender,a hood liner should be a walk in the park.

Wellll maybe Ill ship it then :D ya thats what Ill do !!! Shipping to the Turbo Buick nats in North Carolina . And Ill pay for the shipping !!!! C I can be a nice guy to !!

I'm Glad everyone settle down, this Thread was like a best selling novel there for a while. Grumpy if you have room bring it to the
National, 50% chance it will sell ..:D