85 starts and dies. Need help!!!

Jh85buick

Back story, I picked up this 85 that's been sitting for 16 years outside. Brought it home and did a major engine bay clean up. Replaced all the vacuum lines due to rot and being chewed up. Replaced the tps pigtail due to chewed wires. Inspected every inch of the remaining harness and all was good. Replaced intake gasket, valve cover gaskets, turbo gaskets. Tried to start it and it would fire up, run for a couple seconds and die.
Replaced the following parts
Crank sensor
Cam sensor
Prom with new TT chip
Plugs and wires
Fuel pump and filter
Issue still remains. Will start and die. If I pump the throttle I can keep it running, however it's running so rich the cat glows red and fire blows out the exhaust. If I pull the prom. It will run, rough, but it will idle, I can Rev it to the moon. Plug the prom back in and it starts and dies. I'm completely out of ideas. I've tried unplugging the maf and there's no change, same with tps. Egr is not stuck open..I've blocked it off for testing sake. Any ideas? I am looking at replacing the esc module and ecm next as I just don't know what's going on here

Put the stock ecm and chip in it & see if it stays running. But the backfire you are having could be from the cam sensor being set incorrectly.

I'm still using the stock ecm. The chip is the only thing I have changed thinking that was the problem. Does the exact same thing with the stock chip

Have a buddy check fuel pressure, see what it's doing when you feather it. Could be Pinched or blocked somewhere???

Update, after replacing the iac motor, coil, maf sensor, coolant temp sensor it was still doing the same thing. Replaced the ecm and problem solved.

You should really consider buying a scanmaster or powerlogger So you aren’t just guessing at problems and problem solving by throwing parts at it . I would recommend you by one before you even consider buying any performance parts . Just my opinion doesn’t mean much