85 gn parts car

oldman

parting out complete 85 gn as of now whole car is there email for needs first come first serve zipp45@hotmail.com pics availible

Attachments

• 100_1845.jpg
    100_1845.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 256
LOCATION? May be interested if the car is restorable with a clean title.
so fla title has been lost and I have no idea where owner is ,and not going thru hassle of trying to get one thats why parts only advertised

I could use the drivers side a-pillar trim piece since mine has had holes put in it to mount pod guages.

I don't have a paypal account 25 is correct like I said only rust is both sides of roof and one spot on 1/4 panel by trunk pm my email addy zipp45@hotmail.com and I'll give you my ph number

Are we talking about the same part? I need the interior gray plastic a-pillar cover on the drivers side if it doesn't have extra holes drilled in it.

Are we talking about the same part? I need the interior gray plastic a-pillar cover on the drivers side if it doesn't have extra holes drilled in it.
sorry I got you confused with someone else ok 25 no holes postal money order

in what world is it ok to smoke crack? that console nice? are you kidding me?
$150 plus shipping? what? That console looks like someone took a dump on it and then rubbed theyre ass cheeks on it. According to your picture.

NO thank you i will pass

ok here is what i dont get you say "oh its for you, $25" You dont know me so how does it go from $150 down to $25. sorry dude but thats shady. Why dont you PM me your phone number and we can talk about price.