85 front grill

crazygn

10's here i come
I bought a chrome grill ,my grill on the now is not the same type it is a two parts, the grill its self and the other is the partwere it says buick the crome one is one peice does any one know what this grill could be off .

The one that is on the car comes apart in two peices,the part that says buick on it that runs long ways is one peice the other is from under were it says buick this is the 2nd peice the grill its self. It does not bolt up to the top like the chrome one peice the one on the car bolts side way to the frount of the car i've never seen a grill like this before. I have some picture i can email someone if they think they might know what is going on ,because i dont know what is what with the grills .thanks

:confused: i dunoo it is a weird one i came from track friday and looked at the pic you sent me and i can see the side markers you were talking about . at this point i dunoo i will look at a 84 regal tomarrow that a friend of mine has and see what it has..:confused:

ps..get them pain n d az springs done yet ??

maaan , u kinda lost me, but it sounds like u may have a 81-83 grill?......

t- bone

you are right my frount is set up for a 81-83 grill and turn sig,i would have to change frounts to get the 85 grill to work

Your car may have been in a front ender before.Alot of bodyshops just put the 81-83 front end on because there are more of them around for some reason.When I went to the boneyards looking for one all I could find were good 81-83's.