84 T-type Restore Project

tim sewald

I have a 84 t-type that I have owned since 87 that my brother bought new. I drove it until 95 and it has about 120k miles. The mods are KB street chip and air filter, 33 lbs. injectors, turbo TA fuel pump. I have been out of the loop for a long time and don't know where to get parts anymore and was wondering if you guy's could help me out. First the uphostery, I would like to have it back stock if at all possible, same with the carpet and head liner. Missing a few of the v6 emblems that go in the center of the wheels. The piece of plastic that goes between the back bumper and the rear of the car cracked and broken. Shifter handle. Top of the dash, cracked at the front speakers. While I'm thinking of it for some reason my tach and boost guage show very high. At idle it shows 2000 rpm and about 2 or 3 lbs of boost, any reason for this? I would also like to install a intercooler, is there a way to do that on a 84/85? Thanks in advance for any help! :)

neat site!

Tim

Tim we've got most everything you listed as needing. Email me directly if I can help & welcome aboard.