84 GN water pump pulley

Hot Air Beast

Hot Air Lover
OK, so is the 84 GN the toughest car ever to find new/used parts for. Just ranting - seems like every part I end up needing takes forever to find and searches always pull up whatever I don't need.

Seems like my water pump pulley has gone missing and is holding up my engine reassembly. I think the part number is 25522583, but OEMcats.com shows it as good for the 85 and eight other GM cars over 13 years - yet i haven't found one so far.

Does anyone know the part number for the water pump pulley on an 84 GN?

Phil in Ottawa Canada

Attachments

• 84 gn waterpump pulley.jpg
    84 gn waterpump pulley.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 56
Phil,
That looks to be the correct one.
Not sure about the offset but it looks right.

I have one that you can have for shipping if you are stuck. Of course, I will need to look for it. Haha

The few, the proud, the 84 HA

I have a really nice powder coated black one if you need it

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Phil,
That looks to be the correct one.
Not sure about the offset but it looks right.

I have one that you can have for shipping if you are stuck. Of course, I will need to look for it. Haha

The few, the proud, the 84 HA
That's the spare I have in Florida. I am trying to get my GN back together to make the run to Florida around October 15th. The car is in one shop now and was in another last August. Neither can find the pulley. Gotta pull the trigger on this soon. Will get back to you. Thank you again Jerryl - you must get tired of replying to my many requests for help.

I have a really nice powder coated black one if you need it

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Really appreciate the offer - i am sure that between you and Jerryl I can get the help I need if mine does not turn up soon. See my situation details in the reply to Jerrl above. Thanks again.