83 TTYPE before black stuff

Toby_Goodmk

Test Fit officianto
I bought a 83 TTYPE and started looking at things today. This car, its frame, everything is rusted to hell. So It will be a parts car. The car was untouched 70,000 mile car, it still had all the original zip ties that were uncut over the years. I took my time today and disassembled everything under the hood, not to disturb any wiring, relays, brackets, etc. If there is something that the before black crowd is looking for let me know. Everything is in decent shape. When I parked the car it was running. Even the turbo is good!

Looking for a working 81-83 washer/wiper motor that can be refurbished. I could use the two corresponding GM electric connectors if they are available.

ok, Will pull the motor and pump off and make sure it works ok this coming weekend and let you know. I will need to check on the plug ends. I would not want to cut the harness on this one, as it is complete

Yea understood - just thought I would ask in case - really don't know why now that I reread your post I see you were rightfully keeping the harness together.:oops:

I think plug ends (and that pump unit) were on a lot of G bodies 81-83 so I should be able to find them.

Hello, Where are you located. I would like to buy a few engine parts such as the Turbo components and such. I have a stock 23k mile 87 Limited that I would like to try and turbo.

I bought a 83 TTYPE and started looking at things today. This car, its frame, everything is rusted to hell. So It will be a parts car. The car was untouched 70,000 mile car, it still had all the original zip ties that were uncut over the years. I took my time today and disassembled everything under the hood, not to disturb any wiring, relays, brackets, etc. If there is something that the before black crowd is looking for let me know. Everything is in decent shape. When I parked the car it was running. Even the turbo is good!
Is that turbo good for 1984 type ?