83 t-type $400

v8regalowner

83 t-type that i bought off a board member during the winter. nice project car. i just dont have enough time to work on it. car does not run. i havnt found out why. previous owner says the car has bad compression. pretty clean underneath. good body other than the quarter panels. car is complete with nothing robbed off it. good chrome. will need rear fillers. i paid 300 for the car, and it cost me 100 to get it here. thats why my price is $400. im firm with this. located in cleveland oh.can email pics.

some pics

Attachments

• 100_0164.JPG
    100_0164.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 288
  • 100_0166.JPG
    100_0166.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 288
  • 100_0170.JPG
    100_0170.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 288
  • 100_0174.JPG
    100_0174.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 287
Hey,
I live in OHIO i was looking at this car back when you bought it also...i could come pick it up....let me know...austingarrett@hotmail.com

lol i hate being broke! i was trying to get the extra cash to buy this and eventully fix it...i thought the engine needed to be totally re-built? the way this guy puts in the ad it just needs some minor things to be road ready!

lol i hate being broke! i was trying to get the extra cash to buy this and eventully fix it...i thought the engine needed to be totally re-built? the way this guy puts in the ad it just needs some minor things to be road ready!
believe me if it were going to be something easy, i would have made it road worthy. the worst part is i gave him a good deal on some other regal parts thinking he was going to fix it up, guess i was wrong.im sure he will get a bunch of calls with his discription and no pics.and your right i cant be mad at him if he gets it. id just like to meet the poor guy who pays that much for it.