83 regal ttype whats it worth???

blackstallion

Thinking about buying a 83 t-type all black with black bumpers and blackout grille does not run original engine cranks over but wont fire may get it for dirt cheap.I plan on fixing it up and selling body is straight no rust interior good shape need headliner good cleaning and door panels.I plan to sell for 3k or best offer here is a pic what do you guys think?.The motor turns over and starts for a sec then dies.Cant be too bad.What do they go for???Add some alky injection???

Attachments

• 3k53me3pd5Q85Pc5S89877649d90a9a351607.jpg
    3k53me3pd5Q85Pc5S89877649d90a9a351607.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 199
How cheap is cheap is the question. If it spins over and fires but doesn't stay running there's lots of reasons for it to die. I'd like to see more of the car. Is the engine a carb/turbo or something else now?

Buy it, sell it to me for $600. and you don't have to do anything to the car. lol

ive seen that thing on SFBay Craigslist for months..If you get it, are you gona inject it? If so, Id like the carb turbo setup. Or, if you keep it stock i might be able to get a race; Carb turbo Vs Carb turbo.

ive seen that thing on SFBay Craigslist for months..If you get it, are you gona inject it? If so, Id like the carb turbo setup. Or, if you keep it stock i might be able to get a race; Carb turbo Vs Carb turbo.

Hot Damn thats some heat right there!!!!!!! wooo doggy I like seening good ol street bashin!

Man we need to have some kind of Draw Thru meet when the economy picks up!

You made my day 79 Ghost.... thank you!

:biggrin: A.j.

Maybe we can get all of us together in Okla. It's pretty much the center of the country after all. Maybe meet up at the Ford vs Buick shoot out? I get to go but not with the car this year.

id buy that car for $500 man. then again id drop in my motor and sell my 82 ttype body. love my paint job but the all blacked out is my fav

Maybe we can get all of us together in Okla. It's pretty much the center of the country after all. Maybe meet up at the Ford vs Buick shoot out? I get to go but not with the car this year.

thats a very resonable destination..... i like the idea.... more details Charlie!

A.j.