83 Malibu Wagoon

Ahhhhhh just like the one i did years ago , love it..:love:
Did you happen to race your wagon at the gn vs mustang event @ englishtown Sept. 2001?.. would a been the weekend before 9/11.. there was a wagon there kicking ass

Did you happen to race your wagon at the gn vs mustang event @ englishtown Sept. 2001?.. would a been the weekend before 9/11.. there was a wagon there kicking ass
Lol unfortunately no, i built it way after that around 2010 but i went to a few of those events at englishtown my buddy had a Fox body mustang with a Gn drivetrain, it was real funny to see peoples faces.

If ya'll ever think about selling it, I want first right of refusal, please and thank you! :D

It moved under its own power yesterday. 1/2/23.
Sorry no action shots yet... just garage fodder....

Jan 10 2021 hitching a ride from Texas as a roller:
752D6B13-4A2A-477C-AF65-A8EBF132A796.jpeg

And 1/2/2023 Runs & Drives.
Less than 2yrs. Could be worse!

8CEFFEEC-4075-448E-9EBE-042DBB50E84E.jpeg

It would be nice if they could build them like the old Bowling Green Customs afpr where the ugly screw is hidden.
The added pressure sensor port is a plus.

It would be nice if they could build them like the old Bowling Green Customs afpr where the ugly screw is hidden.
The added pressure sensor port is a plus.
I am changing my Accufab FP regulator out for the Racetronix one. The added sensor port and the 1/8 ports for other fittings instead of the vacuum nipple are great. I found an adapter that went from the tiny vacuum fitting to a push-to-connect fitting but this will be much cleaner.

I had a holley one a few years ago that looked like the stock 233/237 regulator and had the adjustment screw in the nipple so with the line on it looked stock.

@BEATAV8 very cool conversion and nice clean install.