**8 sec TSM Car: For Sale or Trade**

71gtq goes with car. Fresh from being rebuilt.

I ran a 67/66 at BG this year just to see what it would do.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Amazing how he can run a 6766 at 5 more psi than the 71HPQ and get the same ET....(Fishing for info)

Not only the times but the durablity

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Amazing how he can run a 6766 at 5 more psi than the 71HPQ and get the same ET....(Fishing for info)

No reason to spread rumors or false info...

Both turbos were run with same boost/tuneup... just different weights.

...Both turbos were run with same boost/tuneup... just different weights.

I don't think "all the boost" is a real boost setting. Did you really run them both at the same psi or just all the way turned up? :)

I don't think "all the boost" is a real boost setting. Did you really run them both at the same psi or just all the way turned up? :)

You are somewhat correct, just run it right to the point of over speeding the compressor wheels.. just happens to be the same on both turbos.

Boost is just a number

You are somewhat correct, just run it right to the point of over speeding the compressor wheels.. just happens to be the same on both turbos.

Boost is just a number

Do you log shaft speed or can you tell another way before you over run the compressor? You must really have back pressure in check to even see that possibility.

Any pictures of the car.. I have a friend thats in love with my car but I'm not selling.

You find a tax preparer who can get me that much back for a return, and I'll buy it.