8.5 10 bolt gn rear axle, rebuilt, in michigan for sale, race ready! 1900

threerail

Located in south east Michigan looking for a local sale or pick up by buyer. cash on pickup prefered
Completely rebuilt by the Ring and Pinion Shop, no dissapointments
Zero miles, READY TO RACE. just got it back from my builder, he has been doing this for 23 yrs
Cant buy a used axle and do all these upgrades for this price and rebuild like new and blast and paint too
Housing blasted with backing plates and painted black..looks GREAT. axle has never seen winter or salt
Moser axles with studs
Girdle, aluminum left natural and clear coated
Eaton posi, 3.42 gears
Grand National aluminum drums
New stainless brake lines and hose
1350 yoke, heavy duty
New seals, bearings, bushings, wheel cylinders, hardware etc
contact rob at 810 599 8218 serious buyers only please
can text pics if your serious, till I can post some here, thanks TB guys.

Anyone in Michigan, may be willing to meet part way, say an hour drive to meet up. Lmk and thanks

Where is it going...and when do they need it...

hoping for someone local to buy it...a guy in florida wants it for 1900...someone know a good way to ship it buy truck on a pallet

hoping for someone local to buy it...a guy in florida wants it for 1900...someone know a good way to ship it buy truck on a pallet
Why not ask the people at The Ring and Pinion Shop? I imagine they do things for people that are not local, so they probably know what type of pallet to use and which shipper.

I saw a built rear-end on a pallet at a Fastenal. Employee said it was $150 to ship. Might call them and check.

Here's one I could of shipped by Fastenal for $180.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    911.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    701.3 KB · Views: 48
Thanks for the replies guys, will look into fastenal, see if they are here in Michigan, just don't want it to get beat up on the ride since it's painted and looks good. And see if they insure it also,

I sold it local, Fastenal wasn't a good choice for me, thanks to all for their interest and replies