78 Buick Regal... Need A LOT(Stolen!)

FlintBuick4Life

CHINAmerica...
My 78 Regal was stolen and I just got it back(too long of a story), well a shell back at least:rolleyes:.
Need:
Steering column/Ignition/Keys
Motor(Complete)
Transmission
Window seals
Wheels
Tires
Gauge cluster
Interior(complete)
Drivers side interior door handle

Have:
Steering wheel
Shift knob
Non posi rear(273?)
Drive shaft

Well I basically need a doner car:sick:. Also I don`t make a lot of money, barley any really... but I`m not giving up, I`m looking for parts and moving on. It`s been in the family since `78, I want it to stay that way. I will need patience paying everyone, but prices are nice to have. Thanks for any help!

Before:(
294798_1497085164864_2873501_n.jpg

296703_1497082844806_67764_n.jpg

167131_1281792262676_4525401_n.jpg

Now:rage: (where I found it)
20160625_143045.jpg

Back home...
20160626_193919.jpg

20160626_193928.jpg

20160626_193937.jpg

So...Ah....Yeah...:cry:

Last edited:
What the fuck do people even do with the stuff they steal off these cars? Keep an eye on craigslist for your old parts! Sorry for your loss. I lived in Flint for 4 years, stuff like this is why I needed to get out. I will keep my eye out for any 78 parts down here in VA.

Some more details?
Color interior? bench or buckets? Console?
Do you know if 78 cluster same as 79?
Turbo cluster?

What the fuck do people even do with the stuff they steal off these cars? Keep an eye on craigslist for your old parts! Sorry for your loss. I lived in Flint for 4 years, stuff like this is why I needed to get out. I will keep my eye out for any 78 parts down here in VA.
Yeah, this town is fucked... and the pigs "police" are a joke, I did all the detective work for them and still no help, even attitude... but if I was speeding they would be fighting each other to pull me over to write a damn ticked lol Thanks for keeping a look out.

Last edited:
Some more details?
Color interior? bench or buckets? Console?
Do you know if 78 cluster same as 79?
Turbo cluster?
What ever is cheapest at this point, I will take what I can get. If I had a choice... Blue, center console with bucket seats. The clusters are the same. I made mine out of aluminum and had a gauge set... the boost gauge is still there and the volt and the oil press, so that`s cool lol. I`m open to any mods, if anyone has ideas... I have a Guinea Pig ;)

Last edited:
I have a set of Burgundy bench seats if you are interested. May have the matching door panels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an absolutely complete burgundy interior from 87 cutlass if that could work? I think I advertised it here at some point. PM me for pics if interested.

I have an absolutely complete burgundy interior from 87 cutlass if that could work? I think I advertised it here at some point. PM me for pics if interested.
So I haven't been on here much since the site changed and idk how to start a new message lmao. But I am interested... I know some of the parts won`t fit, but most should.(I had a few 87 Monte interior parts in it). How much are you asking? and does it have a center console or bench seats?

I have a radio trim that would work for you.
Also a pair of rear quarter window trim in red.
20160424_103051.jpg

I have run into A LOT of BS! Since this happened and STILL nothing has changed... My Regal is still empty in my (Literally Falling apart garage)! and even worse... my DD POS Ford/ Mercury Sable with 70k miles blew up after $3,500 "full repair" job... lasted a month and caught fire on the highway a month later... after a $1.60ish freeze plug poped out and overheated the bearings... mind you I had JUST REBUILT the motor(Was less than 70k miles rebuilt!). I am still broke and I`ve had to bum rides to work for 2 years now since.... talk about ready to snap!!!