759 Pictures from 2015 GS Nats

achalmersman

Sorry its been a year.... been busy, forgot I had these, etc. Please enjoy these pictures. Sorry there are so many to sort through. If you see your car you can download the full resolution images by clicking the little download symbol. The downloads are free I am NOT selling pictures here even though there is a "buy" button. That is just for if you want to purchase prints at cost through SmugMug. Let me know if you have any questions about how to get your pictures for free. Have fun!

Edit: this is not a representation of the show nor was it intended to be. These are track action only pics I captured and decided to make available for the possibility of somebody not having any pics of their car and seeing something they liked. If your looking for show pics, engine bay pics etc dont waste your time. Sorry

http://www.andrewcoopersphotography.com/PersonalBackup-5/GS-Nats-2015/GS-Nats-2015

Last edited:
Sorry buddy. I was only there 2 days and didnt hang at the track the entire day. Just giving what Ive got lol.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Thanks! Got a couple of mine, even the one where they made me turn around for one drop of oil on the ground, it's a fricken boosted buick, it'll leak from something.

Omg im never posting pics again lol. These were pics taken at the track while I was sitting there watching. These were for me, playing around, etc. I made them available so that if there is anybody like me that doesnt have pics of their car in action they can have something. I seem to always has oics of everybody else but none of me.

This was not a photo shoot of the show, etc. Sorry I guess I got you guys excited for no reason. I just know I wish somebody would happen to catch me at the track and thats why I posted them.

Thanks! Got a couple of mine, even the one where they made me turn around for one drop of oil on the ground, it's a fricken boosted buick, it'll leak from something.
I kept watching and laughing at all the cars backing uo wondering what they expect lol. To be honest idk how picky they were being from where I was sitting. I know if mine doesnt leave a few drips in the garage Im worried lol

I kept watching and laughing at all the cars backing uo wondering what they expect lol. To be honest idk how picky they were being from where I was sitting. I know if mine doesnt leave a few drips in the garage Im worried lol

Thanks again for posting the pics, many of those I was stuck in the staging lanes and never got to watch any racing. If my car doesn't drip a drop, then it's out of oil!