71 Riv

nastynavy

I have a 71 Buick Riviera that I bought for the 455 to use in my wagon and have decided to go a different direction. The car runs and moves but needs brake lines! As stated it is the original 455 with a turbo 400 trans. The wheels on the car are in good condition along with the chrome. The car has some rust as seen in the pics but is solid overall. The car seems to be all original and I have a complete extra set of glass but the windsheild and some extra parts to go with the car. I have a clear title for the car and am posting pics. I can get more pics if needed and can answer any questions to the best of my knowledge. My cell number is 765-474-7755 and my email is nastynotch92@yahoo.com I am asking $1800 for the car.

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00006-1.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

How about some engine pix? I always worry about that I'm going into projects that look like that. Also How aboue the interior?

I love those old boat tail Riv's.

Jamnut I will try to get a couple pics of the motor. It is fairly clean. The interior is complete but needs to be redone.

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

Thanks for your opinion. If you don't want it you don't need to post in my thread. I have returned the pm's to those interested. Thanks,

Always thought those boat tails were cool cars, but they seem to like to use them as stunt cars in the movies. :frown:

Nice sticker by the way. I need to find one for my car. :D

84 Regal I like the cars as well unfortunately I just don't have the time or space for them at this point. I can send you the file on the sticker if you want. We own a sign shop that prints as well so if I get some made up for me I will try to get some extras.

SRGN I have it posted there as well but I appreciate the help. I posted it here as well in case there was someone looking that didn't go to that site.