6766 on a built 109

434nova

I know this is a vauge question but let's say a stock stroke 109 with good heads , cam ,and compression is it possible to make 40#s of boost? I know boost is just a number and a measurement of restriction but im wondering what kind of boost could be had from 6766 on a built motor.

I know this is a vauge question but let's say a stock stroke 109 with good heads , cam ,and compression is it possible to make 40#s of boost? I know boost is just a number and a measurement of restriction but im wondering what kind of boost could be had from 6766 on a built motor.

try it .. let us know how it works out

Stock engine with just valve springs pte6266
Stock headgaskets 11.1 @ 124mph with a 1.8 60ft Going back to the track this Saturday to get in the 10s with a better launch. Don't be afraid to let a stock engine rip on e-85

What kind of # are you wanting to lay down with the 6766?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I was just wondering what boost level people like Jason White and others that are going fast with a 67mm turbo. I figured it had to be 40#s or more.

I was just wondering what boost level people like Jason White and others that are going fast with a 67mm turbo. I figured it had to be 40#s or more.
Those guys build 7000rpm combos. Boost may not be as high as you guess

The most power I've seen with a 67 was at less than 35psi manifold pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk