62/62 BB turbo

garrett

Would a Racetronix 255LPH fuel pump provide enough fuel for a 6262 BB turbo? Currently running a TA49 on my Turbo T, with the mods in my signature.

Would a Racetronix 255LPH fuel pump provide enough fuel for a 6262 BB turbo? Currently running a TA49 on my Turbo T, with the mods in my signature.
the 60s and alky will with that turbo all in but id ont know what racetronix pump can do with volts.if your not running the turbo all in put volts to the pump and monitor pump pressure see if it keeps 1 to 1

6262 with the Racetronix 255 in my car with race gas. ET/MPH is in my sig. I ran a volt booster from Caspers. Volts at WOT were 16.2 via PL. Prolly not enuf fuel in the Extender chip. I run Erics chips. Not sure if Bob has an alky chip.

Last edited:
. . . Prolly not enuf fuel in the Extender chip. I run Erics chips. Not sure if Bob has an alky chip.
Extender chip fueling is based on MAF reading. Obviously, the chip has to be written for the combo.

Extender should read up to 2x255 gr/sec, and Extender Extreme 3x255 gr/sec. Great option for those running wide variations in rpm/manifold pressures. TT sells extender chips as well.

I wouldn't screw around. I'd go with the G7ss with 340 and a new hotwire to match. No questions about fuel again for that turbo.

^^^I agree with Pronto, cheap insurance with a 340,and the 60#ers are good for over 700fwhp

Not sure if Bob has an alky chip.

Yes Bob does...I run ext extreme ... reads maf up too and after 255

Eric’s chip reads up to 255 but has the chip preprogrammed fuel and timing curve.

I’ve ran both, both are excellent Bob’s is a little more forgiving where Eric’s are more combo specific ...

Don’t get too much caught up in chips they just control fuel and timing .

Off topic, but I have a 6262 with the S cover. I'm trying to install my 4" MAF pipe from Full Throttle and the hose will not fit on the turbo and there's no way it's going to stretch to fit. What size hose do I need? I'm guessing 4.25"?

Off topic, but I have a 6262 with the S cover. I'm trying to install my 4" MAF pipe from Full Throttle and the hose will not fit on the turbo and there's no way it's going to stretch to fit. What size hose do I need? I'm guessing 4.25"?
Maybe they sent you the wrong silicone coupler like a reducer for an e cover ,measure the inside diameter of the coupler , 4" to 4" should fit the s cover.