6 mile Grand National

tunedup2aT

I am considering selling my 6 mile project car (just do not have the time). It was stolen from the Flint plant and never fixed. I have dissassembled it completly and cleaned/painted the frame and axle. I have a bunch of new and low mile parts and a parts car that I bought for the project. Would you or someone you know be interested in it? let me know, I will try to get a list of the parts I have for it together but that might be extensive. I am looking for a fair deal for all. Just to give you an Idea I have 2 engines 1 is a 21,000 mile with powder coated covers and pan and other parts, 2 transmissions, a set of wheels and tires that are from a 18,000 mile car and new caps, 1 set of GN wheels that are rusty, 3 complete dashes, 2 sets of interiors one is from a 21,000 mile car, all new weather strips, tons and tons of stuff. I have attaced pics.

Attachments

• grand national parts 001.jpg
    grand national parts 001.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 3,364
  • grand national parts 002.jpg
    grand national parts 002.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 3,357
  • grand national parts 003.jpg
    grand national parts 003.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 3,355
  • grand national parts 004.jpg
    grand national parts 004.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 3,352
  • grand national parts 005.jpg
    grand national parts 005.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 3,352
more pics

Attachments

• grand national parts 012.jpg
    grand national parts 012.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 3,305
  • grand national parts 013.jpg
    grand national parts 013.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 3,308
  • grand national parts 006.jpg
    grand national parts 006.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 3,305
  • grand national parts 007.jpg
    grand national parts 007.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 3,297
  • grand national parts 008.jpg
    grand national parts 008.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 3,292
Please post an asking price, or what you consider a "fair deal" as you stated or this thread is gonna get blown wide open with crazy offers and people trying to steal your car.

Trust me it will save you a lot of time.

If you want to try offers maybe ebay is where to start.

Thanks a bunch.

What was originally stolen off of the car? Has the car been stored outside the last 25 years?

Hi

I am north of Detroit MI. The car was stolen in 1987 from the Flint assembly plant and found 4 years later in a barn near flint. It was found with no engine or transmission in the car and the seats/radio were gone. It went to an auction and a guy bought it then began buying parts to reassemble but lost interest and it sat in his garage for over 19 years. The title is CLEAR and was only first titled when he bought it. The cluster has 6 miles on the odometer. :eek::) body has NO DIRT or Mud in the wheel wells. it is a true find that has a terrific story and would be a great show car. I am looking for $15,000.00 for everything, and I mean everything that I have for this car and more.

Sounds like a good deal to me. I wish I had room for another project. Thats alot of parts . I would put it together and sell the left overs. Good luck with the sale

Sounds like a good deal to me. I wish I had room for another project. Thats alot of parts . I would put it together and sell the left overs. Good luck with the sale

Thanks, and it is a great deal! I would have done the same thing but I just can't now, it must go.

i think this car would make a great barret jackson car. they always like to push stuff with cool stories attached to them and this is one imo. wish i had the $$ and room.

To The Top again. Make a fair offer. Please note there is a lot of NOS parts that will come with this car!!! NOS exhaust system including catalatic convertor, NOS wheel centers, NOS air dams, Weather stripping, sensors for engine, trim peices, etc. etc. etc. you can see in the pics I have 4 plus storage shelves full of parts. also parts from the donor car. you would not be sorry getting this deal.

I did read the ad. Maybe you should re read it. It says stored In barn for 4 years then stored in garage the remainder. Also says motor/trans removed as well as interior. Nothing in that description make me think a body off would be needed. I guess your right though. Everyone who replaces the motor,trans and seats just takes the body off to just for Fun of it. especially when it's all brand new.

Hi

I am north of Detroit MI. The car was stolen in 1987 from the Flint assembly plant and found 4 years later in a barn near flint. It was found with no engine or transmission in the car and the seats/radio were gone. It went to an auction and a guy bought it then began buying parts to reassemble but lost interest and it sat in his garage for over 19 years. The title is CLEAR and was only first titled when he bought it. The cluster has 6 miles on the odometer. :eek::) body has NO DIRT or Mud in the wheel wells. it is a true find that has a terrific story and would be a great show car. I am looking for $15,000.00 for everything, and I mean everything that I have for this car and more.

-Maybe this will help

It's pretty simple. If you are rebuilding a 6 mile car would you want it to be perfect?

I'm at a loss for words. Lol. Dude read it yourself!!!!!! No where does it state why the body was takin offf. Im done, don't want to ruin this guys fs ad.

To The Top again. Make a fair offer. Please note there is a lot of NOS parts that will come with this car!!! NOS exhaust system including catalatic convertor, NOS wheel centers, NOS air dams, Weather stripping, sensors for engine, trim peices, etc. etc. etc. you can see in the pics I have 4 plus storage shelves full of parts. also parts from the donor car. you would not be sorry getting this deal.