547 Sold

CHARGED said:
DETAILS! DETAILS!

Are you the new owner or do you know the new owner? Price?

The same people who owned 474 that sold on ebay recently, also owned and sold 547 the same time. They would not reveal price or owner, although I would not blame them.

well,i offered him before, and my offer wasn't enough! :frown: i remember one current member bashing me that i nevered ever contacted the owner,that i nevered offered him my 120k,and that he will never sell it,lol,,,remember
lv2tikt !!!

well,best of cheers to the new owner of 547!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :D

New owner of 547 is not prototype. But prototype has a real nice GNX for sale with 700 miles FYI.

GNX # 41 said:
New owner of 547 is not prototype. But prototype has a real nice GNX for sale with 700 miles FYI.
i sent prototype a pm regarding the ownership and a planned in selling #547......anyways anyone that knows the new owner of 547 i will offer him more than my last offer i made with the past owner,,PM was sent to prototype...thanks again

I seriously doubt the new owner of 547 is selling it. But if he does I can pay cash and throw in a 1969 HEMI charger to sweeten the deal. Your out jusa. LOL

Car is no longer in Pittsburgh. But still on the East Coast.

GNX # 41 said:
I seriously doubt the new owner of 547 is selling it. But if he does I can pay cash and throw in a 1969 HEMI charger to sweeten the deal. Your out jusa. LOL

Car is no longer in Pittsburgh. But still on the East Coast.
hmmmmm,hmmmmmmmmmmm,hmmmmmmmmmmm :eek: i will add 30k more on the last offer to the past owner of 547....... and if the current owner(s) reading this,pm for contact........ ;) ebay wars in turbobuick.com,and im overbidding you gnx41.lol

New owner of 547 owns some incredible and rare muscle cars. So unless you can tempt him with some 60s muscle plus cash your out of the picture jusa6.
LOL

GNX # 41 said:
New owner of 547 owns some incredible and rare muscle cars. So unless you can tempt him with some 60s muscle plus cash your out of the picture jusa6.
LOL
damn!! lol

like i said not a h8er. ive had the pleaser to view two of these beasts at bear mountain car show here in ny. owners of both where the nicest guys u will see.the one owner is such a fan he collected every scap piece,article for sale in papers of gnx,anything that had paper and inked gnx he had.his wife and him had the gnx as the limo at their wedding. all his kids own gn's and there album photo in front of there church had 7 gn's and there gnx. all real. original owner at the time less than i think 4200 miles.still see him and his wife at the show when i go,not with the gnx for a while now.safety i guess

547 New Owner

$$$$$$ talks bull SH## WALKS.......i hear the majic number was 500K....so there ya go boys...new loving owner......I UNDERSTAND IT MAY BE AT BOG NATS IN OHIO THIS YEAR?....WOULD MAKE NICE PROP FOR PICTURES WITH OTHER OWNERS....HEY MAYBE THE OWNER WILL SIGN AUTOGRAPHS?......FOR CHARITY?

Come on #41.
You otta know better, owning the car makes you autograph worthy. :rolleyes:
That is just the way it works, NOT :D

I tried to track down # 547 for about a year and went down like the Titanic and I would gladly trade an organ or two to get it now.

GNX # 41 said:
I tried to track down # 547 for about a year and went down like the Titanic and I would gladly trade an organ or two to get it now.
547 was for sale for 150,000.00 It is sold now. End of story. If anyone would like the email that the original owner sent me about 6 months ago stating that 150,00.00 will buy the car, I will foward it to them.