#533 FOR LESS THEN $50,000.

WHAT!?!?!?

I'm gonna go bid it up!! Nah just kiddin. Good luck on it. It would be good to see it go to a board member. Let us know how it turns out. I'm excited.

THERE'S A FEW YOUTUBE VIDEO'S OF IT BEING BEAT ON BY SOMEONE . THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN KIDS GET WHAT'S LEFT WHEN DAD PASSES . STILL A NICE DRIVER .
That’s not true. It was my grandfather’s daily driver. He owned 3 GNX’s and 8 Grand Nationals. My dad inherited it in 2001 when my grandfather passed away. My dad keep it in a garage and raced it twice at the drag-strip that he owned here in Tucson. One of those races was against me in my 86 GN. No one ever abused that car.

Are you talking about the old drag strip out by what is now Rincon Vista School now?

That place closed in '85. Jim Hughes runs the new track at the Pima County Fair Grounds (not too far away) that opened in '97. He took it over in, I believe, 2015.....

Wondering what strip was down there in those years between?

Yeah my dad bought it on 2008-09 and sold it to him in 2015. Gerald Johns owned the old Tucson dragway until some things happened. Haha his son is a great friend of mine. We went to jr high together and I saw Gerald a few weeks ago.