5 piece spoiler, Custom roadrace oil pan, stock IC, stock fuel tank with sender+more

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
1)5 Piece spoiler, needs paint. 175$**sale pending**
2)Aeromotive 13109 (on Jegs site) regulator- dual -6 inlet with -6 return= 100$
3)Stock fuel rail with -6 put on the passenger side and BGC regulator=60$
4)Custom 8qt internally baffled road race oil pan with trap door, they only made a few these and are super-rare to come across. In just about perfect condition = $200 **sale pending**
5)stock intercooler, great condition =50$
6)Stock fuel tank with sending unit, walbro 340, and hotwire kit =125$ YOU PAY SHIPPING ON THIS. **sale pending**
7)Also have an old Kenne Bell fiberglass airdam for a coldair kit on the drivers side. Will only sell if a black airdam will be given in return=200$
8)AC box pulled off my car with lines. Does not have compressor. Have the interior controls. This will be expensive to ship due to size and weight. =$ 175 for it all.
9)2 Jegs -8AN to -8AN in-line filters. I think these are the same as these: http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS Performance Products/555/15037/10002/-1 I'd like 25$ for the pair. Only ran for about 10 miles. **sale pending**

All prices are OBO. Will accept trades for:
1)Powerlogger
2)S10 steering box
3)TA front Balancer for internally balanced engine
4)-8AN fittings
5)Weld draglites or similar drag racing rim. 15x8.5 with 4.5 backspacing.

IView attachment 158655View attachment 158656View attachment 158657View attachment 158658

Don't sell the air dam to Conrad, I want it :p Just kidding. Where you gonna be set up @ next Saturday at the Auto Fair Conrad?

Oil pan is still on the motor. Its an 8qt internally baffled pan with a trap door and a hexagonal shape. I have never seen another pan like it.

Mike,
GN's and G8's will be side-by-side....north end of pit road in the grass. Saturday & Sunday 4/21 & 22.
Conrad

marleyskater420 said:
1)5 Piece spoiler, needs paint. 175$**sale pending**
2)Aeromotive 13109 (on Jegs site) regulator- dual -6 inlet with -6 return= 100$
3)Stock fuel rail with -6 put on the passenger side and BGC regulator=60$
4)Custom 8qt internally baffled road race oil pan with trap door, they only made a few these and are super-rare to come across. In just about perfect condition = $200 **sale pending**
5)stock intercooler, great condition =50$
6)Stock fuel tank with sending unit, walbro 340, and hotwire kit =125$ YOU PAY SHIPPING ON THIS. **sale pending**
7)Also have an old Kenne Bell fiberglass airdam for a coldair kit on the drivers side. Will only sell if a black airdam will be given in return=200$
8)AC box pulled off my car with lines. Does not have compressor. Have the interior controls. This will be expensive to ship due to size and weight. =$ 175 for it all.
9)2 Jegs -8AN to -8AN in-line filters. I think these are the same as these: http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS Performance Products/555/15037/10002/-1 I'd like 25$ for the pair. Only ran for about 10 miles. **sale pending**

All prices are OBO. Will accept trades for:
1)Powerlogger
2)S10 steering box
3)TA front Balancer for internally balanced engine
4)-8AN fittings
5)Weld draglites or similar drag racing rim. 15x8.5 with 4.5 backspacing.

I

Hey there. May be interested in the AC box and accessories. Where are you located? I am in Az. Mike, you can't have this one... Not that hot where you live. He he

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Hey there. May be interested in the AC box and accessories. Where are you located? I am in Az. Mike, you can't have this one... Not that hot where you live. He he

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick
Are you reffering to ME or the parts?!!

AC lines and tensioner are spoken for (sorta) at the momement. The box is still up for grabs. I think I have the accumulator and whatnot elsewhere. I have no use for it so I'll give it to you real cheap. But no nude photos included.

Sorry man, I just can't do it. Me love you long time, but its gotta be more than 15$ dollar.

Clinton was speaking to me about not being able to get the ac components since I joked with Conrad about him wanting the KB stuff.

Clinton was speaking to me about not being able to get the ac components since I joked with Conrad about him wanting the KB stuff.

so you want the AC stuff or the KB air dam? If you get the airdam I'll need a black one as a replacement as part of the deal.

Conrad,
These pans were made in the early 90's by Lou Czarnota down in SoCal. I have the order paperwork I got from Tyler when I bought this pan. I'be bought two of them now off the board, sold the second one a while ago... I PM'd Lou about these last year, and he didn't remember too much about having these made unfortunately.
John A, Turbohh