5.0 goes down........

Nice, i wish i can get recorded sometime.. I think im going to buy a GOPRO camera and just record everytime i step out of my house. I have a GTR down the street a Lexus ISf a 70's GSX and my neighgbor has a factory big block 1969 Mustang mint. This is in a 3 block radius..

Nice, i wish i can get recorded sometime.. I think im going to buy a GOPRO camera and just record everytime i step out of my house. I have a GTR down the street a Lexus ISf a 70's GSX and my neighgbor has a factory big block 1969 Mustang mint. This is in a 3 block radius..
Can I come live by you?!?!?! Sounds like heaven to me.

I couldn't imagine what's within 3 blocks of my. There are at least 4 turbo buicks in about that range for me.

85 wh1 lives a few blocks away from me he has a turbo buick that is CLEAN!! and a very fast TTA

** To the op is that the same buick they took from you a few months ago? Or yrs ago? i dont remember how long ago? I recall you posting a pic of it @ a yard with a bunch of other's did they auction it? What happen to it?

@ 87 chris that whole mess is still going on with the 152 cars that got taken mine included ..the gn in this vid is not mine but I know him he's a friend of a friend...

@ 87 chris that whole mess is still going on with the 152 cars that got taken mine included ..the gn in this vid is not mine but I know him he's a friend of a friend...

Ouch. Any chance you're getting your car back and it won't end up in a crusher?

152 cars that were taken?! what happened? dont mean to hijack the thread

Racing on the street can be costly.

It's a fact you already know when you go in. If you don't realize it, you're a dumbass.

There is no crying in Street Racing.

Sorry to put it so bluntly, but it is what it is.

Racing on the street can be costly.

It's a fact you already know when you go in. If you don't realize it, you're a dumbass.

There is no crying in Street Racing.

Sorry to put it so bluntly, but it is what it is.
oh shit didn't think it was about that. I know the risks. The penalties on your record are endless for that.

My guess is the cops showed up and impounded anyone that was there with a car for participating in illegal street racing.
Bingo....Thing is theres no mich state law against so they created an ordinance to conduct the raids and they did it the same weekend as the Woodward dream cruise, they took everything from work trucks to race cars to bikes to cadillacs....It was a money grab for the broke corrupt city,and an opportunity for the sherriff that wants to be mayor to appear to be "cleaning up the streets" without doing real police work or anything about the murder rates etc....