4L60e?

I was wondering the same thing myself.
4L60E...or any other late model electronic trans for that matter :confused:

I should have an answer for you tomorrow... I just picked up my 4l80e, which is very similar if not the same as the 4l60e bellhousing.

That's actually a good question. However, the 4L60E is essentially an updated (and renamed) 700R4. The 4L80E is a modern Turbo 400. I've seen the Sy/Ty guys use the 4L80E to replace thier 700R4's, but I know as an f-body owner, the 4L80E itself won't even fit in my car. At least that's what I've heard/read. As far as the 4L60E to an LC2, I don't know if anyone's ever tried it and I've never known anyone personally to bolt up a 4L60E to a turbo Regal. So I'd like to see the answer to this myself, actually..

read this: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pe...s/245418-buick-s-c-obdii-ecm-turbo-3-8-a.html

I know for a fact the 4L60E will fit in the G-body tunnel. I have install a 1995 chevy 350 throttle body injection (OBDI) into the 85 regal. If the 700r4 has the same bellhousing has the 200r4. Then I believe the 4L60E might fit. I know the 4L60E can be beef-up to take 1000+HP. I had this transmission in my 1996 chevy impalla ss T-60 intercool (890hp). I kill the stock trans a 500hp, rebuild will five gear plantary billet servo, 700r4 bands SELECT 9" torque convertor and more.

So once I get a YES. I will proceed with my purchase and installation.

thank you guy.

Chevy only bolt pattern, unless you are willing to cut off the housing & use a JW super bell or an adapter.

400 turbo and gear vendors.

That seems to be the best bet. The costly part is the GV unit. That set up should be unstoppable. I mentioned a twin 88 turbo big block car a few weeks ago on here and hes running that set up I mentioned. That car is expected to make over 2,000 hp, so I think the set up should work for U.

itll fit with a jw bell or an adapter plate but there is no way itll take the power your suggesting.period,.

itll fit with a jw bell or an adapter plate but there is no way itll take the power your suggesting.period,.

3rd that . The LS guys here are killing the fully built 4l60's around 600-700 HP.. That seems to be the hp level were they go out.