49-blues

Azrial89 said:
Has this guy sold anything good to anybody??? Im thinking about getting some lowering springs from him... The deal sounds good, but after reading this... I don't know. Has anyone had a good experience?

If you do make a deal, make sure you both are talking about the same part number, condition, pictures and price and shipping and what if you wanted to return it. Because he will shaft you if you don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Ive read most of the comments.. This sucks, Listen 49-blues, as a parts seller sometimes i know how it is with people who are never satisfied, but my man its more than one person here. Just hear me out b4 you get into a raging mood. I was taught one thing fairly well in life, my old man drilled it into my head and that was a man has his word and a mans word should mean more than anything. Instead of arguing on the thread, just admit that you have sold some incorrectly described items, OR on your behalf sold something that is in good condition in your eyes & isn't the same in someone elses. People will forgive if your honest. Lying and arguing about it its just not the way to do it. Your making yourself look like a bad business man. You have always tried to trade me something and with this thread it really makes me, and possibly any one who has read this avoid you in any future transactions. If i were in your shoes i would apologize. A simple sorry and be more descriptive of the items you sell. No need to lie here, we are a group who help each other out. Even some vendors really are trying to screw ppl here with chinese junk and charging arms and legs for cheap chit. We should still have the community that will help in the little parts that count. We should be better than most forums we go fast with class. Let's keep some integrity. Im not trying to be disrespectful just thought i'd share my point.

[quote="87chrisss, I was taught one thing fairly well in life, my old man drilled it into my head and that was a man has his word and a mans word should mean more than anything. [/quote]

That's right! :)

87chrisss said:
Ive read most of the comments.. This sucks, Listen 49-blues, as a parts seller sometimes i know how it is with people who are never satisfied, but my man its more than one person here. Just hear me out b4 you get into a raging mood. I was taught one thing fairly well in life, my old man drilled it into my head and that was a man has his word and a mans word should mean more than anything. Instead of arguing on the thread, just admit that you have sold some incorrectly described items, OR on your behalf sold something that is in good condition in your eyes & isn't the same in someone elses. People will forgive if your honest. Lying and arguing about it its just not the way to do it. Your making yourself look like a bad business man. You have always tried to trade me something and with this thread it really makes me, and possibly any one who has read this avoid you in any future transactions. If i were in your shoes i would apologize. A simple sorry and be more descriptive of the items you sell. No need to lie here, we are a group who help each other out. Even some vendors really are trying to screw ppl here with chinese junk and charging arms and legs for cheap chit. We should still have the community that will help in the little parts that count. We should be better than most forums we go fast with class. Let's keep some integrity. Im not trying to be disrespectful just thought i'd share my point.

Totally agree here. Never wanted to do this. Hope he does his future transactions better.

Just to put my input/experience . I just purchased a NEW cam, NEW gm lifters and a NEW roll-master timing chain from 49-blues (MATT) on 4/08/13. Every thing went smooth great priced fast shipping well packed every thing was new but the chain looks good still low miles which I can't complain well priced for the deal for all three items I'm happy just to say I also seen this thread too before I purchased from him I almost backed out of the deal, but I gave the dude the benefit of the doubt and it worked out for me.... but I did get pics of everything before I purchased...

The ticket for any one buying used parts are detailed pics of all the parts your are buying from the seller who ever they are....

bmsv6 said:
Just to put my input/experience . I just purchased a NEW cam, NEW gm lifters and a NEW roll-master timing chain from 49-blues (MATT) on 4/08/13. Every thing went smooth great priced fast shipping well packed every thing was new but the chain looks good still low miles which I can't complain well priced for the deal for all three items I'm happy just to say I also seen this thread too before I purchased from him I almost backed out of the deal, but I gave the dude the benefit of the doubt and it worked out for me.... but I did get pics of everything before I purchased...

The ticket for any one buying used parts are detailed pics of all the parts your are buying from the seller who ever they are....

Did you just post that you bought a NEW chain that obviously had LOW miles???

[quote="]Did you just post that you bought a NEW chain that obviously had LOW miles???[/quote]

I was confused about that myself. It can be NEW or it can be used (LOW miles) but it can't be both!?

It was suppose to be a new chain guys!!!! but it was obvious it had low miles on it. I paid a great price for all parts can't complain..

bmsv6 said:
It was suppose to be a new chain guys!!!! but it was obvious it had low miles on it. I paid a great price for all parts can't complain..

You aren't being serious are you. A lightly used one is still a use one. Correct description would be "like new".

He sold me some rods that looked like they sat in the weather for a year. Ready To Install! The bushings were galled and two had rotated in their bores. You don't have to worry about things like this if you use Paypal. They'll take care of you.

If you've had issues with this seller and havent posted, please do so. I will review everything and determine if he will be keeping his buy/sell privledges.

I have been wanting to say something for years... I think you are making a business of this forum. If you really have "HUNDREDS" of transactions you are a business... You need to contact me about vendor fees.... I am done with other people making money off of this board while I struggle to pay the bills... OTHERS BEWARE, IF YOU MAKE ACTING AS A VENDOR YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME BEFORE I CONTACT YOU......