4 Original 1987 GN Wheels with stock sized Cooper Cobras

holmestyles

The wheels are in good shape and could easily be restored. Tires are new minus a few miles from garage to garage.

$600 for the wheels/tires $700 includes original center caps. Will text Photos.

Price Drop $500

Wheels are basically free a this point the tires are practically new.
Just trying to make some space and get a few extra bucks toward my next order.

Good Afternoon:
In case Sean is not interested and does not buy the wheels and tires, I'd be interested. What part of PA as I would drive since I live in NYC area.
Thanks very much!! Have a great weekend!!!

Good Afternoon:
In case Sean is not interested and does not buy the wheels and tires, I'd be interested. What part of PA as I would drive since I live in NYC area.
Thanks very much!! Have a great weekend!!!
message me your # and ill send a few photos. thanks

I will send you a PM and get a quote from my freight guy. Can you put these on a pallet? Are you looking for any GN parts? I have a few header panel and a complete 1987 GN dash. Complete AC from a factory 20k mile GN.

I actually do have a stack of pallets here. I took the tires off to ship to the last guy who backed out. haha
PM me and ill send you pictures of the wheels. 2 are new factory replacements circa 1991 and 2 are original. I have the wheels reboxed in american racing wheel boxes to ship on the pallet. After I get my AC looked at this spring I may be contacting you.

When you say complete dash, do you mean the entire dash panel door to do (and what all does that include) or cluster or just what do you have?