4" MAF pipe

Matt,
Please re-read my post again. No excuses where made. We took responsibility. We faltered, we said so.
When we moved into our new location we misplaced orders, had phone troubles, missed shipments to us, and dozens of other mishaps, but that's part or life. [we hired an outside company to send out the Post cards and many customers got them; others even said they just thow them away, not realizing they were more than sales promos] We did not blame anyone. We took it on the chin (in your case, on the nose). Some people were ok with the situation, others not. We understand both ways. My point with you was obviously missed. We, as retailer/resellers, cannot always foresee gaps in supply lines. Our suppliers don't tell us anything and we find out when we re-order. Once, as in your case, we had better control of the product supply, we were better able to service your order. I understand your point, please don't mis-understand mine.

Thank you,
John @ ESP Products

Keith, what is the price if you get the # of people you need, looking at the pipe to use with the FAST system. Thanks Jr.