4" intake compressor side turbo in stock location, what did you do with up-pipe?

The MAF I have measures right in at 3 5/8" diameter, its an early 2000's Z06 MAF.
Thanks for the tips on where to find some reducers Mike! I have various ones laying around and an assortment of couplers, but I'm sure none will work for whatever I work out...and some pipe I have already ordered that I'm not sure will fit...always my luck :)

I use a plenum spacer and an angle adapter...and retain the 4 inch MAF pipe with the Z06 MAF.

I ended up going with the 72MM Gn1 plenum and throttle body along with the IAC angle boss to retain the 4" intake.
This raises the gap between the 3" up pipe and moves the IAC motor out of the way.
Plus I run a speed density setup with XFI.

I ended up going with the 72MM Gn1 plenum and throttle body along with the IAC angle boss to retain the 4" intake.
This raises the gap between the 3" up pipe and moves the IAC motor out of the way.
Plus I run a speed density setup with XFI.
Does the GN1 plenum already sit a little higher or do you still need a plenum spacer?
There's already an angled IAC boss on it, utlimately I need to get a larger TB...mines the old stocker with the Jay Jackson mod to make it larger...don't remember the exact width he used to port them out to, but it is clearly a bottle neck now in the flow.

I have a 4 inch inlet. Ill get some pics of it when Im back to the car. No fancy spacers or tricks just the angled IAC

Does the GN1 plenum already sit a little higher or do you still need a plenum spacer?
There's already an angled IAC boss on it, utlimately I need to get a larger TB...mines the old stocker with the Jay Jackson mod to make it larger...don't remember the exact width he used to port them out to, but it is clearly a bottle neck now in the flow.
Yes, the GN1 is raised a bit, so no spacer is needed for the 4" pipe, and the throttle body already is provisioned with the IAC angle boss. The Accufab throttle body does not. My original intention was not to spend $600+ on the GN1, but after pricing out everything else and talking to others, it was almost even if I bought part by part.

I as well have a 4" MAF pipe and 3" up pipe, its just a mandrel bent exhaust tube from Napa.
b52d54e9f7d2bbdf179e5546e8acd370.jpg
646ace216c4119c7ad33f2ef26b56037.jpg
2cbd0daa4853b0af80965ab782192966.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Something I just noticed on my car, the stock upper radiator hose support that connects to the altenator bracket is getting pushed down from the 3.5" pipe I had and is letting the hose rub some on one of the pulleys....so I need to fabricate a heavier support arm for the radiator hose.

I an ordering a new 72mm TB and GN1 plenum since there is a huge restriction there on mine now with the 3" uppipe and the double sleeved couple onto the stock TB now...probably doesn't help the methanol getting sprayed on it and puddling up behind the double coupler either.