4 - GNX style wheels with 255-50-16 tires center caps and lug covers

Walker231T

I have 4 GTA rims that I had power coated black a few years ago that I used on my white T-Type. The car has been sold and the tires and rims are just taking up space in my garage. The tires have less than 2,000 miles on them. The rims are in great shape, there is some minor curb rash on a couple of them but nothing major. I'm located in the Hampton Roads VA area and would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance say 50 to 75 miles if someone wanted to buy them. I'm not interested in shipping them the cost would add too much to the price. I'm asking $800 cash for the set. If you have any questions or need a specific pic shoot me an email and I'll get back with you ASAP. I am PayPal verified and have over 300 - 100% positive feedback on eBay. Been in the Turbo Buick world since early 1988.

IMG_0798.JPG
IMG_0799.JPG

IMG_0800.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

IMG_0806.JPG
IMG_0808.JPG
IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0812.JPG

IMG_0813.JPG
IMG_0814.JPG

Only asking cause i need new tires and i can get some wheels with great tires for same price, why not lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Going to talk to the wife later tonight and see what she wants to do... Or see what im allowed lol

Decided to pass on the wheels for now found a deal on some interior pieces i need a couldnt pass up

If you still have these I know someone that maybe interested. He's in Moyock. I will pass this along if you want.

Hey Steve, I sold them about 2 weeks ago. I forgot to come out and post that I sold them. I appreciate you trying to help me out though.

If you know anyone looking for a Stage 2 block, crank, and rods. Let me know. I also have a GN fiberglass trunk deck lid for sale.