4 Front GTA wheels,tires, with center caps,lugs, plastic caps

pics

Attachments

• GTA - Caps & Lugs.jpg
    GTA - Caps & Lugs.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 122
Thanks Mark. Is there a little bit of road rash on one of the rims? It is hard to tell but in one of the pics it looks like one of the rims has some dings on the side. Also are there any adjustments that need to be made so these will not rub? Thanks again.

Thanks Mark. Is there a little bit of road rash on one of the rims? It is hard to tell but in one of the pics it looks like one of the rims has some dings on the side. Also are there any adjustments that need to be made so these will not rub? Thanks again.
Yes these wheels are 25+ yrs old. But you Mount these on your car and go complete with caps,lug,plastic lug covers and center cap.

Mark Are these the 16x7 rims since they are the fronts and do you have individual pics of the rims? Lastly, what would shipping be to 73111 Oklahoma City.
Thanks
Steve

Mark Are these the 16x7 rims since they are the fronts and do you have individual pics of the rims? Lastly, what would shipping be to 73111 Oklahoma City.
Thanks
Steve
All the GTA wheels are 16X8. The offset and backset are different between the fronts and rears. No individual pics. Around $250 to ship.

Mark would you be willing to ship it freight via RLCarriers? I would need you to put them on a pallet and strap them down and hand them the bill of lading that I can email to you, it's a fairly easy process, and I've done this before and was amazed how easy it was. Their pickup point is 4055 N. Pleasant Ave. Kansas City, MO 64161 It's a lot cheaper to ship this way, that's my only hang up to purchasing these. I'm assuming your in Independence, MO I can pay you via Paypal and I'm verified. Let me know. Steve

It was great to meet you Mark! Very pleased with the purchase and left you good feedback!

Steve