4.3L Vortec Block Limits

You need to look at Dan Jost and what he has done with a LV3 motor. Look him up on FB.
I went through and looked at all the picture and I even talked to Dan Jost about the project. Originally, they started with series 2/3 3800
Right, it would be nice to see an update 4.3L in a Syclone or Typhoon. Dan Jost has been a bad ass GN with the LV3. If you have the money, time and fabrication skills to drop in an LV3 with forged pistons and rods you'd have an even more bad ass Syclone or Typhoon. 1000hp no problem.

You need to look at Dan Jost and what he has done with a LV3 motor. Look him up on FB.
Reggie West see post 2 of this thread.

Anyone? Anyone? If someone has a roller and lots of money, you should buy the LV3, the new pushrod 4.3L v6 and slap it in the a sy/ty. It comes with a forged crank, 6 bolt mains, thick main saddles, I think nodular iron main caps and a billet roller cam.

Chuck forgive me if I missed the post, but what engines are you making reference too?

Scot had 2 engines. They were NASCAR v sicks Chevys. he told me he may have access to more parts. Give him a shout.