4.1 oiling modifications

Pix come up for me in the Earl brown thread.

Not sure why the pictures are gone I’ve seen this site do that to a bunch of good old posts unfortunately

Not sure why the pictures are gone I’ve seen this site do that to a bunch of good old posts unfortunately
The site crashed and pix weren't high on the priority list I guess as they didn't get restored in the reboot.

Just picked up a 4.1 291 block, and I have been searching, but seems all the good threads lost their photos. This is one I would have used.

Pix come up for me in the Earl brown thread.
That's because it's on turbobuickS.com Although photobucket has been acting stupid the last couple years.

Dank GN, thank you! Looks like you added the steam holes and chamfered the head bolt holes also?

That's because it's on turbobuickS.com Although photobucket has been acting stupid the last couple years.
Not sure why it matters where it is as long as the pix and such are there. Probably need to have it up on Steve Wood's place so it doesn't get lost like this sites pix did.

It matters because it's a completely different website. The archive there is 100% complete since day one.

Steve asked me to write it up and submit it to his site about 8 or 10 years ago. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. :D

Still your info and does have pix. Only a link away. This site has had several crashes and lost data over the yrs. That one wasn't the first and won't be the last. And for some reason it has been deemed unproductive to be able to reload the photos so here we are.

Either way, thanks for putting your info out there. It has helped many.