4.1 liter oil pan


The New Kid
I’m looking for an original cat/test pipe hanger. When I bought my car it didn’t have one and I’d like one there as it puts strain on the header. Let me know what you have.


grass doctor

Dream Catcher
if you do not find a nice used one...most used ones will need the rubber replaced...gbody parts has a very nice stainless steel one for 150$...

Fat Nat

Well-Known Member
Does your exhaust have the tab on the flange to bolt the rubber too? I have a hanger and new rubber but factory they come with a flange that attaches to the top of the convertor


The New Kid
I need the whole assembly. The arm that goes under the transmission is even gone... I’m assuming it was removed when the transmission was rebuilt in 2012.