3RD ANNUAL TURBO BUICK MEET & GREET - SATURDAY APRIL 6, 2019 ( 5-9pm ) HOUSTON, TX

JAMCAR223

3rd ANNUAL TURBO BUICK MEET & GREET
SATURDAY APRIL 6, 2019 - HOUSTON, TEXAS
This annual event will be held at -
Otto's BBQ 11222 Fountain Lake Dr. Stafford, TX 77477 (5-9pm)

http://www.ottoscatering.com/

Come out and enjoy, support, and show off your car !!
Buick Grand National, GNX, T-Type, Turbo-T, Regal, Century
Chevy Monte Carlo, Malibu, El Camino
Pontiac Grand Prix, Grand Am
Oldsmobile Cutlass, 442, Hurst Olds
Wagons - All G Body cars are welcome!!

Door prizes - Food & Beer available for purchase
No alcohol in the parking lot - No burnouts
No excessive engine revving - No loud music

For information contact James Carroll
#832-518-7324
JAMCAR223@PEOPLEPC.COM

*** This year we will have a couple Special Guests ***
Bison ( Brian Bisonette ) from Bison's Performance in New Britain, Connecticut
SteveV ( Steve Vaillancourt ) from Steve V's Automotive in Elberon, Virginia

Both of these guys are very well respected members of the Turbo Buick community, and supporting vendors of TurboBuick.com.
Please join me in welcoming these guys who have taken the time from their busy schedule to attend this event.

Locked in.
Forwarded, and have a limited number of permission slips available if needed, free.

Just to be clear... The 3rd Annual Turbo Buick Meet & Greet is a separate event from the Dyno Tuning Event. The Meet & Greet is an event to promote fellowship among Turbo Buick enthusiasts. The Dyno Tuning Event is a " paid for services rendered " event, and is only open to paying customers. After speaking with the Promoter, It has been brought to my attention that the Dyno Tuning Event is full. Therefor, spectators are not invited to attend. With that being said... we will all be together on Saturday for the Meet & Greet, but only a select few paying customers ( and their approved guests ) will meet Sunday, for the Tuning Event. Thanks for your understanding.

Oh... Okay no biggie. I thought I would spectate and Hang out but it's no big deal. I'll be there on Saturday.

I think we're up to 9 confirmed. This is looking good. Put the date on your calendar, and post up here if you can make it. Come on guys, let's do this!

I will probably be there without the buick unless it turns out the block isn't cracked... I may awaken my dads T from the dead and drive it into town.

I will probably be there without the buick unless it turns out the block isn't cracked... I may awaken my dads T from the dead and drive it into town.
Whaaattt?? You just drove it to Luckey's.. what happened? At least bring Dad's, if not yours, we need that "car count".