37lb. Delphi/Lucas Injectors

TurboTom72

Boost Addict
Up for sale I have a set of Delphi/Lucas 37lb Injectors Part #D3165BA. I have upgraded to 60lb. injectors and no longer need these. I'll take $150 shipped. Paypal or USPS money order. Thanks for looking. Tom.

Bump for some good injectors. Ive used these for years. Many companies including Poston when selling 36# injectors will often substitute these. Delphi is parent company of AC Delco...

New Price

New Price- $120 Shipped. These are a great upgrade from stock. I have no use for them since I upgraded, and I need the cash. ;)

Do you have a modern day good 93 chip that goes with these? I'd rather upgrade to somthing bigger, however, I'm broke as well! My car is finally running, however, I don't know what the chip is or what the injectors are.

Also, how many miles on the injectors and part numbers please.

Thanks,

Rich

Hi, I'm not sure if that chip will work with these injectors, but I still have them and they are still available. I need to get $120 shipped USPS Priority Mail in Continental US. Here's a link to the specs Racetronix-Delphi_Injector_Sale-37s I'd call Casper's with the specs from the link above and ask them what they're opinion is. HTH. Thanks, Tom.