3600 9x11 for 2004r $375+ shippping

JUSTAV6

Getting High On PSI
anyone need a good 3600 9x11 stall from pts I belive its the real deal has around 15,000 miles on it works great, Reason for selling I'm doing a 350 turbo trans and I need a 3500 -4000 stall for that,,
Thanks for looking
Seneca Lafler blafler87@yahoo.com

$300 plus shipping frim,,, ANYONE??????????

Originally posted by JUSTAV6
anyone need a good 3600 9x11 stall from pts I belive its the real deal has around 15,000 miles on it works great, Reason for selling I'm doing a 350 turbo trans and I need a 3500 -4000 stall for that,,
Thanks for looking

Hi

" I believe its the real deal" Why do you not feel its a correct 911 3600 stall.. You say it as if it could be anything!!!!!!!!

Ok I"m sorry it is the real deal thats what I was meany to put,, Sorry,, I think I was trying to put I bilive its a PTS its by Bruce if that helps, I have it behind my 406 now and it only stalls out at 2300 foot braking , And under 5psi of boost with my Turbo 6 it stall 3600, Dont ask I dont know V6 more power but the 406 runs just as good if not better,, I love the it works its right there right now but I need a loser stall,,, I have a alum headed 406 vic Jr intake isky 304 525 lift cam and I need a bigger stall,,
Sorry for my miss print,
Thanks for looking
Seneca Lafler

I've had it three years this year and it is the lock up sorry no dig cam,,,
Thanks,

Originally posted by stage4.1t
Two questions How long have you had it, and is it a L/U send me Pic if you have it.

What size turbo was you using with the V6. Did you buy it new/first owner.

do you take paypal, I need a minimum 3200 stall ASAP.

I got it new never used off a board member that replyed to a wanted ad I got a few parts The name on the converter is DEANS thats the last name and bruce looked it up and said yes it was a 3600 stall, You might email Bruce and see if he can pull a file? I had many turbos well four diff ones, The smallest one was a TE-44 and the biggest one LT-70 it was very nice, I now got dumb and did a small block cuz I have no $$ to do a good turbo 6
Sorry no paypal just M/O,,
Need to know asap cuz I have one ohter guy thats wants it and I told him if he does its his and I would pull the ad,
Thanks,

Re: He is legit

Thanks Bruce,
Sorry the other guy e-mailed me and said he would take it for $340 Shipped?? I told him there was another guy that wanted it , ,, So fair is fair he sent a e-mail and said he would take it for that , So I guess its sold,
Thanks,

Originally posted by WE4
Seneca is Legit. It is what it is. I still have the build sheet.

Bruce
WE4
www.PTSXTREME.com

Hey you still want this?? If so e-mail me at blafler87@yahoo.com, I had two guys that say they would take it and I havnt heard anything,, Please let me know ASAP
Thanks..

Anyone $340 Shipped,, NO TIRE KICKER I HAVE HAD TOO MANY,,
Thanks,

Originally posted by JUSTAV6
Thanks for looking