35,000 Mile TTA $18,500 With all docs

kidsixpack

tta 2.JPG
tta 1.JPG
I posted in the TTA section, but it doesnt seem to get much traffic there. First off let me say that It's been a really good car and does everthing right. I've put About 8,000 miles on it in the 6 years I've owned it. T- top leather car with A few bolt on mods and a new TT chip just last year. Always dependable and gets 22mpg. I just replaced the original tires two summers ago with BFG G force. I have all original paperwork along with the original owners kit. Clean Car Fax. I bought it off the son of the original owner.
I have plenty of detailed pictures for interested parties.
Located 23 Miles south of Detroit
734-626-3485
Thanks
KID

Nice Ride, I have #669..What a difference these cars are..People are amazed and swarm my car when i stop places after they hear it has a GN motor in it..Makes me laugh. Ive had a half dozen GN's but this TTA is a total sleeper and totally different. GLWS...it's worth all of the $18K range.

Now that I have one...I've decided that they are just as fun if not more then all GN'S I've owned...

I've wanted a TTA since 89 when I sat in one at the Detroit Auto Show. I just don't have room for three cars now. The car in my Avitar was my WE4 with 57,000 miles. Pretty cool car.
KID

Do you have a link outside of tb.com? I have a friend that maybe interested. He prefers a hardtop, but told him those are pretty hard to find.

Hey kid
You eyeballing gnx's?
Pete
I can't imagine a deal good enough to make me sell the GN. However it's not out of the question. Parking is kind of tough right now. I'm lucky to have a great neighbor.
KID

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    738.5 KB · Views: 36
image.jpeg
I've had 12 inquiries on the car. One person came to see it. He gave a deposit, but was unable to close the deal. Took the car out today and it's truly a joy to drive. I'm in the process of replacing the muffler and storing the car for winter. I won't delete this ad but the car is off the market until the spring.
KID

GLWS. I'd still wish I had a TTA. If I sold my GN and had space in the garage, I would consider it. Not that this helps you any other than a free bump.

My TTA is off the market. The reason I was selling was a lack of parking. No longer a problem. Closed on my new house this weekend. Finally room to play!
Thanks to all who enquired.
KID

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 39