342 Original Mile GNX for Sale - $87,900

rotti15@msn.com

Hello,

If you are looking at this ad then you probably know the history of the GNX. This one is out of my personal collection. It is # 486 and it has only 342 miles on it. This is not a typo...342 original miles! Everything is original. Serious inquiries only please. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me (Jerry) at 1-563-503-1173. Thank you.

Attachments

• 044.JPG
    044.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 791
Ahhhh, so this is the one at Cordova with the drunk guy beating the ever living snot out of it. Was it you or did you let someone borrow it? If you let someone borrow it, never let him borrow it again. Sad site to to see something with such low miles get ragged on that hard. If it was you, take it easy on the booze next time your at the track. Thats pretty dangerous.

I sure hope not. Some guy had a less than 500 mile GNX there two weeks ago. Completely drunk beating the poor car to the point I thought the motor was going to go. I ended up informing the owners of the track because he made at least one pass while very intoxicated. Sad sight and very wreckless for others at the track.

It would definitely be in your best interest to post some better pictures and information (such as location) and details on your car.