30psi too much for an airbag?

VadersV6

I put dual airbags in when I first got the car. The feed line on one side cooked from the tailpipe and the passenger side bag popped from being too close too the u bend in the exhaust...so I just yanked it all out. Never had the heat shields on. Today I threw the 1 good airbag in on the passenger side. I routed the air line along the e-brake cable and through the frame rail...its away from any heat now and alot cleaner looking. Those heat shields are an amusing cure for heat soak. I couldnt figure out how to hook it up properly. Cant find pics or instructions anywhere. I cant even fit my pinkie finger between the u bend on the exhaust and the spring, and its a compound curve, so it took some rigging, but its on there where the heat burned the last bag....right at the top of that u bend. My car has always sat crooked, like an inch lower on the passenger side. I have no money for a new spring or to rebuild the front end cause its totally rotted out (thats probably the problem..the front end not the rear). So I threw the bag in to try and level the car out and to get some traction help. I had to get 30psi in the bag just to get it 1/4" lower on the passenger side than the drivers side without me in it. Its level with me in the car. I usually see 10-15psi being the norm, but Im worried the bag will pop at this pressure. I took the car for a ride and I was shocked at how smooth of a ride it has now...I dont get it. Last time I had the bags in, it rode like crap. The car also stays totally level under acceleration. So is the bag a ticking time bomb?