301 turbo stuff for sale

forcefed3.8's

Buckeye Bullet
I have an almost complete 301 turbo set up for sale. I was going to put it on my 301 in my LeSabre, but have changed plans. The turbo is tight, had a reman tag on it. I took the housings off, blasted the exhaust housing and painted with POR15 cast manifold paint, and painted the compressor housing and plenum with Harley cast blast aluminum engine paint, which looks like fresh cast aluminum and doesn't stain. The intake, exhaust manifolds, etc have been blasted and painted correct colors. I have all of the engine brackets, valve covers, and an extra plenum but they are still 1980 ugly. I will get pictures up later in the day. PM or post if you are interested.

pics and prices
Turbo with plenum $250 plus shipping
intake manifold $50 plus shipping it is heavy
exhaust manifolds and uppipe/crossover I also saved the flange and stub of downpipe $150 plus shipping
extra plenum $30 plus shipping
301 T complete McCord gasket set $50 plus shipping
engine accessory brackets $75 plus shipping
301 T valve covers $35 plus shipping
I also have an MSD boost timing master #5462 new in the box just opened to look at $175 plus shipping

I might find some other parts later. I bought everything 2 years ago, and just decided to go with a 350 Buick to keep it simple. Feel free to make offers, the worst I can say is no:D.

pics

Attachments

• 301T 001.jpg
    301T 001.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,226
  • 301T 002.jpg
    301T 002.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 819
  • 301T 003.jpg
    301T 003.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 2,397
  • 301T 004.jpg
    301T 004.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 791
  • 301T 005.jpg
    301T 005.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,212
I think fel pro has a turbo gasket kit that is like $20 and includes the plenum gasket.

Any offers? I just want this stuff out of my way.

Fell pro stopped making it unfortunatly. I haven't been able to find one so it looks like I'm gonna have to make it unless I get it from you.

Yes, exhaust manifolds, cross over, up pipe, intake manifold, and extra plenum. Make offer if interested.

lemme speak to my coworker and see if interested, as far as i know they need all of those pieces. any idea on where to get a new turbo for this setup?

the "plenum" would be what is hanging off of the turbo in the picture? where the carb sits?
also im slightly confused, you state that you have the 'extra' plenum then say it went with the turbo? just trying to get the info straight so i can pass it all along but please consider placing "me" 1st in line for the stuff. i passed on your contact email address so you should be in contact with them.

thx

buickbert

Do you still have the exhaust manifold crossover? I really need it to replace my old cracked one of my 301 firebird.