$3000 TType FS or TRADE

Michael McCoy

I need to either sell this car or trade (up or down) it for a golf car, ATV, or pontoon boat. Isn't it obvious the wife & kids are making me do this :D

Here's the details: (the good) '85 TType, posi rear, GN rear spoiler, blackout trim, chrome bumpers, low impact front bumper reinforcements, charcoal grey exterior, burgundy interior w/power ds. seat, clear title, good body w/no apparent rust, nice escutheons/pull straps/& other interior items, aluminum radiator & electric fan, trunk carpet kit, vacuum brakes, Hurst Roll Control kit, the bumper fillers are still nice & flexible, & the paint was redone not too long ago-so it's still in good shape.

The bad-it's missing it's motor/tranny/driveshaft/crossmember/radio/engine harness/& heater box (I've got another heater box if the buyer wants one), the wheels & tires are junky, & it's needs a new headliner installed.

The following brand new, never installed aftermarket parts are included also: Chassis Engineering 12 point mild steel cage kit, (2) Jaz fiberglass race seats, Metco driveshaft loop, Metco billet aluminum upper (adjustable) & lower control arms, Moroso front & rear drag springs, Competition Engineering front & rear drag shocks (the rears are used), & 1 Airlift airbag (already inside the ps. rear drag spring).

I would prefer to sell the car with all the aftermarket parts, but a different deal can be made without them. Trades are also considered for sport type ATV's (ultility ATV's might work too as long as they're not too big), golf carts (electric preferred & either stock or lifted), and a big pontoon for the kids would be nice too :)

Thanks.

This car is too nice to chop up & the 8.5" rear will be swapped for a 7.5" unit next week. Somebody please buy this thing for $1200 & buy all the other rust free Regals I've got. Thanks.

Most definately Brett. I might also be able to have a freight carrier friend bring it down to F.L. & help save on some shipping fees. I'll check with him & see where all he goes in F.L. Thanks.

Ok, this & all the other parts cars MUST GO NOW. As it sits, the charcoal grey hardtop '85 TType still has an 8.5 posi rear under it, '87 GN grille & rear spoiler, an aluminum radiator w/aftermarket electric fan, a clear T.N. title, drag shocks on the front & rear, 1 air bag, a nice complete burgundy interior, a heater box delete plate, junk wheels & tires, & chrome bumpers on it. All you need is an ECM, an engine harness, battery, sending unit (I'll throw in 1 from a digital dash car just to get the car sold ASAP), & a few small items under the hood to get it up & running. $1500 gets it as is & it needs to find a new home NOW. Disregard my earlier post listing the price of the car at $1200. That post was made by me when I thought someone was going to buy the posi rear from the car, but that deal never went thru. Thanks.

Me again!

Would you sell the radiator out of it? If so what kind is it,Does it have the oil cooler in it? An how much? Mike :biggrin:

Hey Mike?

I got a Bad azz Banshee thats just been redone topend 370 Runs Killer? I need a T-type back Can you Help? I would Love to own This one,
Let me know what all come with it and maybe I can hit my ol man up for some cash
Thanks
Seneca Lafler blafler87@yahoo.com

Michael McCoy said:
Ok, this & all the other parts cars MUST GO NOW. As it sits, the charcoal grey hardtop '85 TType still has an 8.5 posi rear under it, '87 GN grille & rear spoiler, an aluminum radiator w/aftermarket electric fan, a clear T.N. title, drag shocks on the front & rear, 1 air bag, a nice complete burgundy interior, a heater box delete plate, junk wheels & tires, & chrome bumpers on it. All you need is an ECM, an engine harness, battery, sending unit (I'll throw in 1 from a digital dash car just to get the car sold ASAP), & a few small items under the hood to get it up & running. $1500 gets it as is & it needs to find a new home NOW. Disregard my earlier post listing the price of the car at $1200. That post was made by me when I thought someone was going to buy the posi rear from the car, but that deal never went thru. Thanks.

Mike any word yet? and do you have a 86/86 turbo moter to go with it plus a trans,,??

JUSTAV6 said:
I got a Bad azz Banshee thats just been redone topend 370 Runs Killer? I need a T-type back Can you Help? I would Love to own This one,
Let me know what all come with it and maybe I can hit my ol man up for some cash
Thanks
Seneca Lafler blafler87@yahoo.com