$300 NRA Life-time memberships!!!

CGASTON

All of my family and friends, as well as my fellow gun owners, the NRA is offering $300 lifetime memberships. This is now the time to stand up and fight for our freedom and rights. Save the 2nd Amendment!!!

$300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information

The $300 deal is still going on.
"I'm one happy camper and a new life member for $300 !! Just called 800-672-3888 and option 3, then gave my sponsors # (Send me a message and I will give you my Life membership number or anyone else that has a life-time membership) then my current NRA number and credit card. 2mins max process. The rep said this offer is for new members or expired or current members.

All of my family and friends, as well as my fellow gun owners, the NRA is offering $300 lifetime memberships. This is now the time to stand up and fight for our freedom and rights. Save the 2nd Amendment!!!

$300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information

The $300 deal is still going on.
"I'm one happy camper and a new life member for $300 !! Just called 800-672-3888 and option 3, then gave my sponsors # (Send me a message and I will give you my Life membership number or anyone else that has a life-time membership) then my current NRA number and credit card. 2mins max process. The rep said this offer is for new members or expired or current members.

Wow..... I can not believe with all the gun owners on this forum, no one is jumping to sign up for the NRA. $300 is a still compared to the normal $1000. Come on people, help support the NRA and 2nd amendment. Stop Obama from turning us into slaves.

I love this country and my 2nd amendment.... but shucks....... i aint got 300 bucks to drop on a membership... or id have gotten my VFW membership as well already...

300 bucks pays alot of bills these days....not to let you or the NRA down... but Priorities in this economy Brother....