$300 NRA Life-time membership!!!!!

CGASTON

All of my family and friends, as well as my fellow gun owners, the NRA is offering $300 lifetime memberships. This is now the time to stand up and fight for our freedom and rights. Save the 2nd Amendment!!!

$300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information

The $300 deal is still going on.
"I'm one happy camper and a new life member for $300 !! Just called 800-672-3888 and option 3, then gave my sponsors # (Send me a message and I will give you my Life membership number or anyone else that has a life-time membership) then my current NRA number and credit card. 2mins max process. The rep said this offer is for new members or expired or current members.

Time to bump this thread to present day.

So here we are, 7 years later and the NRA is in a funk. Where have you been for the last 6 months? Did you forget there was a presidential election and the liberals were gaining traction? Where were you for the Georgia run off?

Wasteful spending by leadership, lawsuits, bankruptcies and relocation to Texas (for legal court filing purposes) are all we are hearing.

You can have my lifetime membership back...it's worthless now.

Didn't they file for bankruptcy a little while back?

I want the representation, but it turns out the LaPierre family is a bunch of crooks.

I want the representation, but it turns out the LaPierre family is a bunch of crooks.
Yup.

They sold out their members in favor of lobby money for the manufacturers. They haven't worked for the members for twenty years.

It just scares me to give my hard earned money to a company that just filed bankruptcy, and now they're about to head to head with the president of the U.S., I guess my question is Can I afford the donation?

No power at fed level.

But the NRA just officially crapped their pants, too.

So where does that leave us, the legal, entitled by the U.S. Constitution and upright legal gun owners?

Fucked again. That's where. Dems are hell bent on taking away our rights, now, they are going to win.

And to think I gave those NRA fucks a LOT of money.........

Last edited:
But the NRA just officially crapped their pants, too.

So where does that leave us, the legal, entitled by the U.S. Constitution and upright legal gun owners?

Fucked again. That's where. Dems are hell bent on taking away our rights, now, they are going to win.

And to think I gave those NRA fucks a LOT of money.........
Better see if that Donation is Tax Deductible LOL

I believe the BK filing is due to excessive taxation by New York. Same with the relocation to Texas.

Wayne LaPierre is the real problem. He & his cohorts must be removed.