30+ years of TR parts, at least one of every TR specific eng part, 84 GN roller, early perf parts

Trader history for cool 84 (0)

cool 84

Got hotair?
I've put this off for the past year hoping something would change financially but being out of work for a year is taking it's toll. I'm keeping enough spares for my 87 T and a couple items like mildly ported heads and matched intake will be available after I get the new heads on and make sure all is well. Things like the stock turbo and inlet bell, intercooler, uppipe, possibly downpipe too. I will have to wait till I get it smogged because the last time I took it, no one would even test it because of the TE44 and chrome uppipe. If anyone knows of someone who knows of someone..... that would be great. I've got to get this listed and will be back shortly with a more detailed list and prices. I already have pictures of everything and will begin uploading very soon.

I prefer in person pickup especially on the larger items but will ship. I'm in SLO (Los Osos) but still have a storage unit in Bakersfield I'm getting rid of next month with the engine and some of the parts listed.

Some oddball '90s upgrades: Prompaq or Prompak holds 5 chips and allows you to switch with a key in the ashtray between chips and a valet mode. The car had nitrous when we bought in in '94 so this was a necessity at the time. supposedly can switch while running but never even thought about trying it with ign on.

Many old chips from early to mid '90s. If I remember right, some of the old street chips had the timing of today's race chips. Not sure I would want to actually run them with today's tech.

Kenne Bell front air dam with the large center scoop for the IC and smaller ones on each side, one for the KB cold air. It's been in use for a couple decades, far from perfect. I want to go back to stock partially due to my steep driveway.

I've bought everything needed for th e'84-'87 conversion long ago and will sell it whole or part it out. Includes stock turbo, WG, all bolts, nuts, brackets, AC, battery cables , intake mani, TB, cruise, headers/crossover/DP, fan, alternator, PS pump and hoses, reservoir, etc. Oil cooler adaptor and lines, and the other 50% I'm forgetting.

New oil cooler lines still in GM package.
Factory 87 head gaskets in package
A couple (4) Felpro head gaskets
Several factory FPRs including stock 233, 237, stealth adjust 237, and a billet one - will have to look at brand but it was one everyone had back in the day.

Several coil packs and at least one with module.

A couple '87 MAFs, one '84 MAF

New 14 bolt girdle

2 stock turbo cranks (10-10) and 3 non turbo cranks (had to try lol)
set of stock rods, stock pistons. Only 5 usable.

Lunati "club cam" 200-200 on a 107 deg LSA

Sonic checked '84 virgin bore 4.1 (90% sure its virgin bore). The sonic results are rolled up in the mains, I can check and post on here if wanted.

85 Riviera turbo oil pan (20 bolt)

Much more that Ill be listing later today after I get the prices and pictures up.

My old 4.1L short block studded 4"bore 8.5:1 JEs, total seal rings (2nd gapless, I believe) girdled, sonic checked long ago before build, head studs, HV front cover, 212-212 Comp flat tappet which I may put in the T since it's free and apart already, so it may come with a 206-206 comp cam instead lol. Double roller, needle bearing cam button. The heads are off of it and while it was running great when it was shut down for the last time (I commuted 180 miles a day for a while in it) with average oil pressure on the usual 100+F summers and 1:45 hr drive. I want to say 40-45psi fully saturated hot at 1,800rpm and never changed for the 25,000 miles. However, I would not just run it. It's been 15 years almost since it was last run and I would go through it if I were going to use it. There's no rust in the cylinders and it turns over easily but one bank sat uncovered for a couple years in storage.

Stock IC and 1-1/2 intercooler w/shroud. Shroud is scratched pretty badly but not dented or bent.

Cottons 3" DP for external gate (New). I believe it's steel, magnet sticks to it. No rust. The car has either a TH stainless or a Mease DP on it now which I may sell if no one wants the other DP
Innovative Turbo Systems gate... One new never used and one I used for a couple years. I believe it was the largest of the 3 they offered but double checking model.
Factory turbo drain, braided turbo drain (new)

"New" Walbro 340 in package but it's at least 10yrs old
Casper Hotwire kit in package

kgturbo

Good Evening:

I would be interested in the 87 MAF. What is the price and would you ship to 11694 (NY)?

Take care and have a great night!! Stay well!!

TurboJoshua

I've put this off for the past year hoping something would change financially but being out of work for a year is taking it's toll. I'm keeping enough spares for my 87 T and a couple items like mildly ported heads and matched intake will be available after I get the new heads on and make sure all is well. Things like the stock turbo and inlet bell, intercooler, uppipe, possibly downpipe too. I will have to wait till I get it smogged because the last time I took it, no one would even test it because of the TE44 and chrome uppipe. If anyone knows of someone who knows of someone..... that would be great. I've got to get this listed and will be back shortly with a more detailed list and prices. I already have pictures of everything and will begin uploading very soon.

I prefer in person pickup especially on the larger items but will ship. I'm in SLO (Los Osos) but still have a storage unit in Bakersfield I'm getting rid of next month with the engine and some of the parts listed.

Some oddball '90s upgrades: Prompaq or Prompak holds 5 chips and allows you to switch with a key in the ashtray between chips and a valet mode. The car had nitrous when we bought in in '94 so this was a necessity at the time. supposedly can switch while running but never even thought about trying it with ign on.

Many old chips from early to mid '90s. If I remember right, some of the old street chips had the timing of today's race chips. Not sure I would want to actually run them with today's tech.

Kenne Bell front air dam with the large center scoop for the IC and smaller ones on each side, one for the KB cold air. It's been in use for a couple decades, far from perfect. I want to go back to stock partially due to my steep driveway.

I've bought everything needed for th e'84-'87 conversion long ago and will sell it whole or part it out. Includes stock turbo, WG, all bolts, nuts, brackets, AC, battery cables , intake mani, TB, cruise, headers/crossover/DP, fan, alternator, PS pump and hoses, reservoir, etc. Oil cooler adaptor and lines, and the other 50% I'm forgetting.

New oil cooler lines still in GM package.
Factory 87 head gaskets in package
A couple (4) Felpro head gaskets
Several factory FPRs including stock 233, 237, stealth adjust 237, and a billet one - will have to look at brand but it was one everyone had back in the day.

Several coil packs and at least one with module.

A couple '87 MAFs, one '84 MAF

New 14 bolt girdle

2 stock turbo cranks (10-10) and 3 non turbo cranks (had to try lol)
set of stock rods, stock pistons. Only 5 usable.

Lunati "club cam" 200-200 on a 107 deg LSA

Sonic checked '84 virgin bore 4.1 (90% sure its virgin bore). The sonic results are rolled up in the mains, I can check and post on here if wanted.

85 Riviera turbo oil pan (20 bolt)

Much more that Ill be listing later today after I get the prices and pictures up.

My old 4.1L short block studded 4"bore 8.5:1 JEs, total seal rings (2nd gapless, I believe) girdled, sonic checked long ago before build, head studs, HV front cover, 212-212 Comp flat tappet which I may put in the T since it's free and apart already, so it may come with a 206-206 comp cam instead lol. Double roller, needle bearing cam button. The heads are off of it and while it was running great when it was shut down for the last time (I commuted 180 miles a day for a while in it) with average oil pressure on the usual 100+F summers and 1:45 hr drive. I want to say 40-45psi fully saturated hot at 1,800rpm and never changed for the 25,000 miles. However, I would not just run it. It's been 15 years almost since it was last run and I would go through it if I were going to use it. There's no rust in the cylinders and it turns over easily but one bank sat uncovered for a couple years in storage.

Stock IC and 1-1/2 intercooler w/shroud. Shroud is scratched pretty badly but not dented or bent.

Cottons 3" DP for external gate (New). I believe it's steel, magnet sticks to it. No rust. The car has either a TH stainless or a Mease DP on it now which I may sell if no one wants the other DP
Innovative Turbo Systems gate... One new never used and one I used for a couple years. I believe it was the largest of the 3 they offered but double checking model.
Factory turbo drain, braided turbo drain (new)

"New" Walbro 340 in package but it's at least 10yrs old
Casper Hotwire kit in package
I’m also interested in the stretched inner cooler?

1KWIKSIX

Has anyone heard back from him?
I sent him a PM last week on an item and it’s been crickets

I'm interested in the 4.1 motor assembly and potentially the stretched 1.5 intercooler...
I am in WA but would gladly make the drive down in order to get my car running again!
How much are you asking for the 4.1 motor?

PRyan

I am interested in the 237 fuel pressure regulator. Could you send a picture and let me know how much to ship to Sacramento 95841?